Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

I know I'm making it worse, but stop reviving old threads in the first place, you *pretend I called whoever is responsible a name, bc I can't get a warning point based on the imagination*. Smh. 

Kermit

Well, it IS LG5 time, 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FATCAT
15 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

STOP REVIVING THIS YOU FLOPS :giveup::giveup:

15 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Fůck off for bumping this thread :( 

Technically, this this is the official LG5 discussion thread, bumping is irrelevant, since the discussion is fluid. BUT, I'm not sure it's official.

Purr more, hiss less.

BuzzcutSeason

Are they really mixing the album? If so then it IS coming sooner then we think. Normally its all hype but i think when you mix your album super early its easier for people to leak? I dunno why maybe because its in the final stages? But its true.

EDIT: If they're just beginning Mixing then there will be more time waiting. I was under the impression they were almost done mixing. Either way, sooner then we think.

Gabriel Ribeiro

Guys! Have we ever considered the possibility of Daphne Guinness being on the album? We know she spent the whole of the 12hours with gaga and ronson in the studio in London. I quite like the idea after listening to her new album... Maybe not an actual duet but a feature in a way? Either guitar or her signature screams

http://www.anothermag.com/design-living/8217/your-first-look-at-daphne-guinness-new-music-video

TropicOfCANCER

was it already known that Diane was working on gaga's album? (i feel like it was, but anyways)

She did an interview with Buzzfeed (from today):

In the last few weeks, Warren has been back in the studio with Gaga, working on songs for her new album. “We did a couple of really great songs,” she said. “I can’t wait ’til they’re out.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/doree/un-break-my-heart#.to7ajaY7W

Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

was it already known that Diane was working on gaga's album? (i feel like it was, but anyways)

She did an interview with Buzzfeed (from today):

In the last few weeks, Warren has been back in the studio with Gaga, working on songs for her new album. “We did a couple of really great songs,” she said. “I can’t wait ’til they’re out.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/doree/un-break-my-heart#.to7ajaY7W

I feel like this needs a thread. I'll make it if you don't mind. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived