💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

2016 Gaga is gonna knock everyone's weaves off by a mile :queenga:

I feel the same way... Atleast, she is back in studio with RedOne... All the songs they produced had hit potentials, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Judas, Sheisse. 

So I believe, there are gonna be hits for sure, if she can re-invent herself creatively, and take a unique path, it might even be her COADF era; she give the hints for that unique path with IWYL cover for me.

Kermit

A comeback to Briarcliff Insitute :excuseu:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Gagaloo911

#JusticeForLG4AndLG6

Jk jk I had to.

I always knew it was gonna be LG5 :kissga:

Iwontell

I still don't get why she captioned it like that...the album is not coming out any time soon, it seems...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Alfonso

I feel the same way... Atleast, she is back in studio with RedOne... All the songs they produced had hit potentials, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Judas, Sheisse. 

So I believe, there are gonna be hits for sure, if she can re-invent herself creatively, and take a unique path, it might even be her COADF era; she give the hints for that unique path with IWYL cover for me.

this

Christoff Uy

I remember when I hear Bad Romance for the first time, without even knowing it'll slay me. I listened to the leaked demo versions in youtube. Upon hearing the hook first I was like wtf, then came the runway beat stanzas and wording she did which I thought was kinda cool..... Then she started singing the "I want your bad, your bad romance" part and then the chorus came. I was so totally slain I had to cry (note I was in our library when I heard it) in private because of how powerful and soulful and happy and sad and angry and desperate the song came to me (esp. the "I want your love, I don't wanna be friends" part, it was like a declaration of love and sin for me. I want her to write such powerful music like that again that will blow you off your feet.  Up to now I am still waiting for that kind of slayage kween Gaga has to do to me. 

ShockPop

So in ahs, a week or so after IWYL is out, it's in the show. This isn't by chance.

We will get Lg5 info from ahs.

monketsharona

So in ahs, a week or so after IWYL is out, it's in the show. This isn't by chance.

We will get Lg5 info from ahs.

Actually I agree...

I couldn't help myself to see a hint in her line 'I was the disco queen. I still am !' 

President Biden

Today my friends tried to determine his face is best by playin h there music on there phones and I just pulled out my super loud iPad clicked bad romance and sat back to watch me slay. 

I got drunk

Had a dream last night that LG5 was called 'The Ventriloquist'. It had a very sinister cover of gaga as a puppet hanging from strings with other puppet gaga's that reflected previous era's looks in a pile behind her, I was into it.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived