💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

she said nothing about a uterus this time though so why would it be 9 months

She is just planning to conceive, so it's not even in the uterus, AKA more than 9 months to wait :hunty:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LePetitGAGABLover

She is just planning to conceive, so it's not even in the uterus, AKA more than 9 months to wait :hunty:

:neyde:

Tropico

HA! HA! 

WHO SAID IT WAS LG4/6? REVEAL YOURSELVES!

712043_the-big-fire_200s.gif

Lol @ all the people who were saying LG4/6 disappearing 

Ha! :queenga: Where are the LG6 stans now? :usrs:

Told y'all it's LG5. :proud:

OT: QUEEN OF HYPE :giveup: 

hwhoahsuw  chhh :lmao: Lmao at y'all thinking everyone who called it LG6/LG4 is so embarrassed they won't even pop up in the thread. They aren't that bothered. The only ones who would get super pressed about this is LG5 people because they're bigoted. :lmao: No one took it that seriously. But if it'll give y'all that much happiness, I'm happy for you. :nick: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Bitter

Yas Gaga, gimme those RedOne smashes that i love. Can't wait for her first 20M+ selling album :queenga:

La Kubrick

Oh my god ! I can't wait ! This is happening sooner than i thought, not complaining :hunty:

andy232000

I still think it counts as her sixth album, this is just her fifth solo album. So really, I think both names are accurate. As is LG4 for people that don't count TFM. I think it's really subjective, I'll refer to it as "The next album" to avoid confusion, since I'm sure LG6 will no longer be politically correct.

wow.....gaga just said lg5, your clearly not on the lg5 team and thats why you are saying thsese excuses. its like the people that said TFM wasnt an album after gaga said it like a million times

theARTVampire

Now I'm waiting for little detectives to zoom into her glasses reflection, searching for hidden messages :D

Hexxx

I am not getting hyped :koons: i refuse

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

andy232000

"LG5 TIME" goes to rent the studio and doesn't record anything till december :stalkga: 

*goes to studio, records all songs, starts hyping* *decides the albub is ****, and its not ready for us to hear it, pushes it back for a whole year* - gaga logic

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived