💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks DRAGS Nicki

The Professor

Featured Posts

Phoenix

What did she mean with the last tweet...about Nicki saying "that's not what I meant? What is AB referring to there? 

I think when people said that she is just pressed cause of not getting a nomination, and then she said she thought about the racist thing. Idk, a mess.

💎

Creyk

Tweets don't get their own threads didn't you hear? :coffee: 

Besides she shades someone every time she does something, it's nothing new

mucinex

this isn't shade :awkney: it isn't a drag either. it's a fact, azealia said something that she meant and she respects nicki as an artist, if she didn't like nicki i could see this as a drag maybe, but it'd never be shade because that's just not what shade is... at all. azealia is right.

Vernier

Waiting for those people who never agree with her, to suddenly say "yass, tea" :toofunny:

But I spot no lies, Nicki's entire "rant" post the VMA nominations reveal were entirely self serving.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The Professor

you need to post an article with it, for it to be acceptable in this thread. Just google and you will find one.

Thanks! 

Whispering

I think when people said that she is just pressed cause of not getting a nomination, and then she said she thought about the racist thing. Idk, a mess.

But doesn't that tweet insinuate that Nicki took back her comment in some way or implied that it wasn't really about race...and Nicki didn't do that. 

StrawberryBlond

Azealia still likes to think she's really something in the industry or that she says stuff no one else has the guts to. She's not the first to speak up about this kinda stuff and besides, she was just speaking more in general with her comments. Nicki was addressing a particular ceremony that she was actually nominated in, so of course, she got mentioned. Plus, obviously, she's more famous and has more Twitter followers, hence more people noticed. Your opinion only makes waves in the business if you're well-known. Sad but true. Yes, I would definitely say that Nicki only seems to be one to speak out about racism when it affects her personally, but let's not pretend that Azealia isn't particularly vocal about stuff when it affects her personally too. She's clearly only annoyed at Nicki because she got the attention she thought she deserved, which is ironic as it's what all these tweets have been about - feeling like you're not being appreciated. This is what happens when artists with big egos are told that they're amazing by everyone around them, They start to think the only reason they would be disliked or snubbed for awards is for discriminatory reasons. Which is a real reason to dislike them.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived