💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga covering Louis Jordan on Instagram

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Yaaasss!!!!  I love that song!  It was featured on a Tom and Jerry cartoon!!!  Check it out!   :lmao:  :dies:

T&J always had jazz music right? i think i remember that, i use to love that cartoon so much

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Gaga will pull a Mandy Moore, whom leave the bubble pop to folk/adult contemporary, now Gagz will only do Jazz, sle Queen of Jazz

tumblr_mgygeyofp81qza0wjo1_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Epione

Cheek to Cheek: The Re-Up confirmed :p

First "Cheek To Cheek: Tony Reloaded" is coming and then The Re-Up. :yes:

NewUsername

First "Cheek To Cheek: Tony Reloaded" is coming and then The Re-Up. :yes:

Followed by The Trumpet Print :teehee:  

Bad Bromance

T&J always had jazz music right? i think i remember that, i use to love that cartoon so much

Yes, they played a lot of jazz music on Tom and Jerry.  A lot of the Tom and Jerry cartoons are from the 1940s and 1950s, hence the influence of jazz music.  

I grew up watching Tom and Jerry and I still love and get a kick out of that awesome cartoon!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FrankGutz

Yes, they played a lot of jazz music on Tom and Jerry.  A lot of the Tom and Jerry cartoons are from the 1940s and 1950s, hence the influence of jazz music.  

I grew up watching Tom and Jerry and I still love and get a kick out of that awesome cartoon!   :legend:

Me too :messga:  it was one of my faves

It is basically how I thought how C2C production would be like, but no.............

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

A popstar wearing a rock t-shirt and singing jazz. :flutter:

This is my idea of how LGwhatever will be like, a pop-rock-jazzy hybrid 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived