đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The next album should be about Metamorphosis

OohLaLaGaGa

Featured Posts

OohLaLaGaGa

So you want her to sing about the same things again?

Well, if the music itself is good I guess I could be okay with it :shrug: 

She's never sung about this stuff yet. Born This Way is not about death, the after-life, new beginnings, etc.

Creyk

but its so 2012..we need to move on.. we need rock

Tons of fans are gonna be so disappointed when her next lead single comes out...a large portion on the fanbase made themselves believe that she is going to do rock, when she didn't say anything about it. Well I'll be here to laugh at the meltdowns :fan: 

Creyk

She's never sung about this stuff yet. Born This Way is not about death, the after-life, new beginnings, etc.

You did not write "after -life" in the OP.

But yes, an album about Gaga's spirituality, how she sees herself in the bigger picture and what is important to her would be great.

Bad Bromance

Tons of fans are gonna be so disappointed when her next lead single comes out...a large portion on the fanbase made themselves believe that she is going to do rock, when she didn't say anything about it. Well I'll be here to laugh at the meltdowns :fan: 

I hope people who are expecting a rock themed album don't have any meltdowns whatsoever since she's only been dressing like it may be that type of album.  Gaga never confirmed in what direction she is headed or the type of album it's going to be.

People shouldn't be mad at Gaga if they created false hopes for themselves in their heads.  :shrug:

For example, I am dying for a rock themed album a la MTN and TEOG but if she releases another TFM, I'll be totally ok with it.

At the end of the day, all I care about is new music from Gaga.  I can't wait to hear new songs from her on the radio!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

ARTPOPchamp

I was thinking this too, it would be a good theme for Lady Gaga especially now, but I have a pit in my stomach about immediate comparison to Katy Perry, that performance she did and her so called new label. 

Archived