For those of you who haven't watched the tragic videos yet:

This is some "Scary Movie 5" low level kind of thing. :awkney:

don't you shade scary movie 5 :excuseu:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

For those who still didn't get it... 

1) It's supposed to be a comedy-Horror tv show à la Scream (the first ones were hilarious)

2) Jamie Lee Curtis said that the show is a commentary on today's youth and their interractions with technology, that's why Ariana tweets like 3 sentences instead of running away and calling 911 :rip:

3) You've seen less than 20 seconds of her acting, don't judge her too quickly, would you want Gaga to be judged as quick on a same amount of time in an AHS scene :smh:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Miel

Why y'all gotta think so singularly. Of course it might be bad but we've barely seen anything. Plus, it looks like it's supposed to be hella cheese.

3 points in and ready for more

evgenigerm2

What a death :blehga: reminds me of Gaga's skit on SNL 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Pure Adrenaline

Oh are you guys serious??? Cuz someone else here made a thread about the fourth episode plot leaking or something and so I thought it was just a spoiler for next weeks episode that got out too early :lmao:

My bad...however, how does this show have a chance if the whole show is leaking online? I've never heard or seen such a thing happen :smh:

4 episodes of GOT leaked before the 5th season even started ..... it's no rare thing stuff to leak in the era we live in

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

XGirlfriend

What is Ariana even doing on that show? She can't even act lmao. She could've atleast changed her look or hairstyle wth. 

Lea Michele is a better actor than her.. 

also a much better singer. :miley:

vanus

stop beeing stupid, it was supposed to be overreacted its the way the show is, do u all think director would actually put that up if it wasnt meant to be that way??? 

imma cut a bitch

What is Ariana even doing on that show? She can't even act lmao. She could've atleast changed her look or hairstyle wth. 

Lea Michele is a better actor than her.. 

Hidden Content

BHgTURl.png

Ethereal Mess

I haven't been watching, but I wanted to....HOWEVER after seeing just this one scene...I'm glad I didn't start :awkney:

it didnt even premiere yet...

Doogi

Can someone please link me to the leaked scene!? I can't seem to find it anywhere! All the links I find are already taken down off the web

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

AbuHassan1992

every time I see someone here say "lol her acting is sooo bad" I wanna kill myself. Reminds me of the people saying Machete Kills looked artificial and had cheesy lines in it. I guess some people just don't get genre movies

FrankGutz

every time I see someone here say "lol her acting is sooo bad" I wanna kill myself. Reminds me of the people saying Machete Kills looked artificial and had cheesy lines in it. I guess some people just don't get genre movies

Ugh!! i know!! that killed me everytime :gaycat:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived