💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga writing new music with Brian Newman and band

bayonse

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

The only fans she gained with C2C are 65+ and a lot of her fans got bored and left the fandom since the appeal of jazz it's minuscule to most of her following. 

Lol you couldn't be more wrong... With the Oscar performance (and the other great performances like the Imagine one) she took A LOT of fans.And not only old people.Media started to love her again! The fans she """Lost""" with this era will come back just when she releases a bop.They are not even a problem..Also don't forget that old people are at least buying albums and that could help with her album sales

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

she's probably just doing it for fun. and it's probably another Edge Of Glory.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

PartySick

Paradise for LG4/5/6 confirmed :flutter: 

I wouldn't be upset at all :yes: all I want from the next album if for her to show off her vocal acrobatics. It could be rock, pop, jazz, or an acapella album for all I care :laughga:

💚

NewYorkCity

The only fans she gained with C2C are 65+ and a lot of her fans got bored and left the fandom since the appeal of jazz it's minuscule to most of her following. 

left the fandom? Who cares? Lmao

she obviously doesnt.

And those fans will be back losing their **** in front of a computer as soon as she announces a new single. 

giskardsb

The funny part is the assumption of some that Pop star is the top level of success.   

Cyndi Laupers Kinky Boots won Tony awards for best score and best musical.  Do you think she cares if pop fans call her irrelevant compared to Madonna?

mariomania1234

well for starters her sales could be reduced again, her relevance could slip away and consequently resulting in her having less funding from the label, less extravagant performances, less budget for a better tour, losing fans (let's face it she did lose fans during C2C because they don't like jazz).

This album is her make or break album in terms of proving if she's truly a legend or icon and coming back strong or fall into irrelevance and become the Cyndi Lauper to Katy's Madonna.

Lady Gaga is not Cyndi Lauper and Katy Perry is certainly not Madonna. They are by no means one for one equivalents. 

I mean.. If an album like BTW and an performance like the oscars didn't secure her icon status to you along with all the other icons moments she's had, then I don't know what to tell you. She also influenced the fashion of just about every one of her contemporaries at some point.

What does Katy perry have? Her #1s penned largely by Dr. Luke/Max Martin and Bonnie? She's hardly a Madonna. Madonna took risk and wrote with different producers and had iconic moments. Also, she ultimately had better and far more experimental music. 

Of course this album will be pop. Has everybody come down with amnesia and forgotten the pictures she took with Redone?

What she's writing now could be for just about anything. Maybe she's just having a fun jam session?

Evan Peters

ya'll thinking that trumpets can only be utilized in jazz :stalkga:

im here for any new music bc im not a whiny stan tbh :fat:

emma roberts is an abuser

ViviLittleM

If jazz is on the next album I may will promote it after all.

giphy.gif

I'm so here for another TEOG <3

RBNLM

Friendly reminder TEOG had a sax in it...

surprise surprise you can use the same instruments for different kinds of music

VforVendetta

The fact that she is writing music doesn't mean that it needs to be for her next album though...

Archived