Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Boy George praises Lady Gaga, Talks Madonna comparison.

fucbjk

Featured Posts

Hexxx

do you even like gaga at all? Seriously... 

All you do is belittle her achievements and talents..

It's getting annoying at this point

He's like both, it's just that when people come for madonna, they don't have the right facts to back up their statements

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG how dare you just come straight at us? In the Madonna Thread you don't see ANYTHING Gaga in there. You guys are the ones who always bring up the "Madonna who" comments and the ones who have been keeping the feud alive all these years. Not gonna it's both sides but Madonna never said Gaga copied her, it was all about one song in 2011. that year that u guys REFUSE to get over

Go to MadonnaNation or any blog, article or community anytime from 2011-2014 and you will see what I'm talking about.

Madonna stans only recently calmed down because Rebel Heart flopped and after they hung out at that party. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

That is true, no one ever talks about Gaga in the Madonna thread yet the same cannot be applied vice versa, and later on "the Madonna fans" will receive the bad reputation. Only because they reply to stimulating, ignorant remarks made about Madonna. Shame how things work around here.

Meanwhile, on MadonnaNation

P4w32Es.png

Go to MadonnaNation or any blog, article or community anytime from 2011-2014 and you will see what I'm talking about.

Madonna stans only recently calmed down because Rebel Heart flopped and after they hung out at that party. 

Madonnanation was and continues to be an absolute disaster when it comes to anybody else. Everyone knows that. You can hardly claim that to be a legitimate benchmark on how to post :smh: 

Didn't you like RH before it flopped too though? I wonder what your opinion of Taylor will be when that inevitably happens too :teehee: 

Didn't you like RH before it flopped too though? I wonder what your opinion of Taylor will be when that inevitably happens too :teehee: 

Rebel Heart is much better than MDNA. It would be an even better album if it was more cohesive and if she stuck to one or two producers like she used to before. 

Jjang

P4w32Es.png

I'm not on MadonnaNation, your point? Just because the members on that site act in that manner doesn't justify the way you act, it's not a competition. 

Hexxx

P4w32Es.png

Ok, Little Monsters are doing the same thing, Maybe not here or as bad but they are doing the same thing. It's all over youtube. watch when Gaga is successful with LG5

I'm not on MadonnaNation, your point? Just because the members on that site act in that manner doesn't justify the way you act, it's not a competition. 

I didn't say anything remotely close to what I just showed you. 

I just said that talent shines over petty drama and comparisons. Sorry that you felt personally called out! 

Hexxx

Madonna doesn't have a strong voice like Gaga that doesn't mean she can't sing. I love what Boy George did. He praised both artists without shading one. now the reason their is some commotion in this thread is because somebody made a Madonna hate statement which was very uncalled for. 

Jjang

I didn't say anything remotely close to what I just showed you. 

I just said that talent shines over petty drama and comparisons. Sorry that you felt personally called out! 

Again, it's not a competition of who says what, saying that others are worse is a bad excuse for poor behavior. Don't come at me with that innocent attitude now, we've all seen your comments regarding Madonna ever since Rebel Heart didn't satisfy your commercial need from her. :smh: The drastic 180 degree change. 

Phoenix

P4w32Es.png

What a ****ing mess :smh:  I didn't know they were all this sick. Disgusting :awkney: 

💎

AyaKara

Please stay on topic of Boy George and what he said about Gaga and Madonna. If you want to discuss Gaga and Madonna's vocals, feel free to open up another thread using facts and videos to back your opinions in a civil discussion. Thank you!

Bad Bromance

I loved the interview and the way Boy George answered the questions!  It was refreshing to see how he praised Gaga without shading Madonna.  I really hate it when interviewers ask questions to an artist about another artist and then they shade the artist about whom they were asked.

Guys, let's not fight anymore.  The unnecessary flame bait is really childish.  Let's remember that we're all entitled to our opinions in this forum.  So if you see a post that you don't agree with, just ignore it.  Let's not make coming to this amazing community a drag. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Jenniferella

Some people in here just need to grow an obsession for someone else than Madonna :fat:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Jase locked this topic

Archived