Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

(you flops it's a bop) Disclosure - Omen ft. Sam Smith

Yanko

Featured Posts

Emvee

Doesn't sound like a hit to me. I like the... post-chorus, though. Disclosure's production is as clean as ever. Sam's... well, Sam's Sam. lol Ya either love that butter voice or you don't. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

The preview got me so hyped, it's good but I don't think the chorus is catchy enough.

nativenewyorker

warm, funky, smooth, catchy

me gusta

sam smith's voice bothers me sometimes tho :lolly: 

RAMROD

So late 90s England club scenes tbh.

Reminds me with Artful Dodger a bit.

Fresh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT

I'm a big fan of Disclosure, but this, along with latch, never show off Disclosure's real potential. Settle was such a great album, and I think caracal will be great too(Holding On was spot-on) but Sam Smith is not my flavor of singer, and that's the painful truth.

Purr more, hiss less.

i medici

After there huge hit latch they made another collaboration.The track omen will be on their second studio album called: Caracel, wich will appear in september 2015.

Share your thoughts about the song!

Yanko

@Haroon great! i already searched if there was a thread a bout this couldn't find anything tho 

the search engine here is  garbage 

using google is better

It's not bad. I have to admit I am really disappointed that they haven't progressed even a little bit from their first album. This stuff sounds EXACTLY like Settle.

I really like it, sounds incredible in the car with my sub.... Really nice thick sound :-)

Archived