💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 'Home' a new song?

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

I'd be more worried with you calling jewels n d--gs a masterpiece.

I never said J&D was a masterpiece. Now go back to school to learn what reading comprehension is. :lolly:

RainingOnMe

I never said J&D was a masterpiece. Now go back to school to learn what reading comprehension is. :lolly:

"Jewels N Drugs", "Fashion!", "Hair".. Who really cares about the titles when the song could be a masterpiece."

Now go back to twitter to continue tweeting on that 'insider' account of yours. :lolly:

adamsenigma

"Jewels N Drugs", "Fashion!", "Hair".. Who really cares about the titles when the song could be a masterpiece."

Now go back to twitter to continue tweeting on that 'insider' account of yours. :lolly:

It was an example, I meant a song maybe have an awful and basic title but it COULD be a masterpiece. I don't have time for an insider acc, I HATE the ones who make those accounts and I don't give a **** about "Donetta" since you or someone else told me that they had a Facebook page. Now bye, have a good one. :love:

RainingOnMe

It was an example, I meant a song maybe have an awful and basic title but it COULD be a masterpiece. I don't have time for an insider acc, I HATE the ones who make those accounts and I don't give a **** about "Donetta" since you or someone else told me that they had a Facebook page. Now bye, have a good one. :love:

Except it's obviously you. If you'd even try to not make it obvious I'd still think so. :toofunny:

adamsenigma

Except it's obviously you. If you'd even try to not make it obvious I'd still think so. :toofunny:

:whitney:

Archived