life

Lady Gaga lost her cellphone

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

why do people think she has unreleased tracks on her phone? i highly doubt it tbh :(
If anything, if someone was to find it, it could be bad for gaga. Her personal messages and pictures could be leaked.

Not this but she probably has a lot of people's messages about work or personal things ;)

She probably talk a lot about next album on her phone ;)

Alien Tulip

More info on this please?

She tweeted she lost her phone. I doubt the person that has it now will leak anything since I'm sure her cellphone is password protected. There are people that have their photo gallery and music password protected too within their iphones. 

ChicaSkas

why do people think she has unreleased tracks on her phone? i highly doubt it tbh :(
If anything, if someone was to find it, it could be bad for gaga. Her personal messages and pictures could be leaked.

It has to be the latest model smartphone though. It probably has security features up the kazoo. I mean it's Lady Gaga's cellphone? seriously.... it would be like Fort Knox. No one is going to be able to get past the lockscreen.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Kayla

She tweeted she lost her phone. I doubt the person that has it now will leak anything since I'm sure her cellphone is password protected. There are people that have their photo gallery and music password protected too within their iphones. 

How do we know, though? (Haven't seen Gaga's Twitter today so sorry if the information is readily avaiable :flop:) Have things been leaking?

EDIT: Nvm. saw ha tweet

ChicaSkas

WAIT. She didn't say she didn't find it. Twitter is confining. She may have told us she lost it, but who's to say she didn't find it again or her staff didn't find it again? This could be a little thing to get us flustered but in reality she has her phone.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Diamond Heart

It has to be the latest model smartphone though. It probably has security features up the kazoo. I mean it's Lady Gaga's cellphone? seriously.... it would be like Fort Knox. No one is going to be able to get past the lockscreen.

:teehee:
Lets hope so for Gaga's sake :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived