💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make a setlist for a Gaga Musical

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Since Gaga songs are pretty Theatrical, i think a Musical with only Gaga songs would be so amazing, she touches a lot of topics in her discography it could build a story.

Here's my idea:

Its a love story between a Human and a Alien and because they come from different backgrounds society doesn't want them to be together (I know.. an Avatar/Rome&Juliet tea)

1. Bad Romance

2.Aura

3. Venus

4. Paparazzi

5.Monster

6.Teeth

7.Hair

8.Judas

9.Bad Kids

10.Bloody Mary

11. Mary Jane Holland

12. Dope

13. End: Gypsy

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Born To Slay

It would be the story of a teenage girl who has bad parents who end up throwing her onto the streets at 14. While on the streets, she ends up on d--gs. She gets involved with a boy but the boy rapes her when says no. She soon is forced into prostitution for a while. Eventually she ends up living in the sewer where she kills herself on a high.

Speechless
Hair
Bad Kids
Mary Jane Holand
Stache 
Teeth
Dance In The Dark
Swine 
Til It Happens To You
So Happy I Could Die (song where she kills herself)
Princess Die 

Iwontell

Idk...can't we just pick a musical for her to do? :hor:
I pick Chicago, as Roxie.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

gagzus

Lady Gaga: The Musical / BORN THIS WAY: THE MUSICAL

(Based on The Songs by Lady Gaga)

* Born This Way

* Hair

* Black Jesus † Amen Fashion

* Disco Heaven

* Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

* The Fame (Demo Version/Album Version mix)

* Just Dance

* Applause

* Poker Face/Monster mashup

* Alejandro

* Bloody Mary

* Paparazzi

* Scheiße

* Bad Romance

* Marry The Night (encore)

Storyline: I always imagined it'd be like a dramatic retelling of her life in an artistic way from her creative birth, fighting for her identity against bullying & family, moving downtown and celebrating music to her becoming famous after meeting a record producer who makes her hits & makes s-xually advances on her before it's insinuated he raped her and she ends up in hospital and the media hear about her ordeal and attempt to destroy her before she becomes a strong person and triumphs over her struggles with great success, ending with her informing the audience (fans) to never give up on their dreams and they can make it if they marry their darkness and obstacles.

barcodemonster

Story of a NY girl who will do anything for the fame. As she reaches  superstardom she begins to worry that the fame is taking her life- and it is. She has some troubling experiences with her personal life/ media at this time. She has a mental breakdown (during MTN)...she is then reborn, and finds love.

--Applause VMA intro--

1. The Fame 

2. Money Honey

3. Just Dance 

4. LoveGame

5. Poker Face 

6. Paparazzi (VMA performance)

7. Monster 

8. Alejandro 

9. Judas 

10. Telephone 

11. Do What U Want (AMA performance) 

12. Marry the Night 

13. Born This Way 

14. The Edge of Glory 

15. You and I

16. Gypsy 

17. Bad Romance 

18. Applause 

scan my barcode

Duella Dvil

It would be the story of a teenage girl who has bad parents who end up throwing her onto the streets at 14. While on the streets, she ends up on d--gs. She gets involved with a boy but the boy rapes her when says no. She soon is forced into prostitution for a while. Eventually she ends up living in the sewer where she kills herself on a high.

Speechless
Hair
Bad Kids
Mary Jane Holand
Stache 
Teeth
Dance In The Dark
Swine 
Til It Happens To You
So Happy I Could Die (song where she kills herself)
Princess Die 

what a jolly idea :troll: 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Born To Slay

Why can't Gaga have a Cirque Du Soleil show based off her music?

That should be the tour for Album 6

Archived