💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

If Gaga Released an EP before LG5

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

would you be here for a fame monster sized release this year to coincide with AHS and then a full new release in 2016.?

so lets pretend before before gaga releases LG5 she decides to release a small EP album to tease us in what way she will go musically with her new album or just to try something new.

Ooooh I really like the title Freak of Nature you suggested , that'd be an amazing album title!

dont have time to do this now but I might comeback and do it later

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

VANTABLACK

MILES OF MUSIC by Lady Gaga

1.Electric Kiss

2.100mph psycho

3.Honor will get you nowhere

4.Heels off my road

5.Karma ride

6.Highway Punk

theme: living fast.driving fast, distance. having punk/rock attitude about a journey of gaga travelling to eventually reach her destination whatever that may be. just being a rockstar I guess

tag line: she's gonna gonna change the world with her lips.

KyliesChild

1.MAINSTREAM MACHINE

2. Bleeding Memory

3. Chase The Beat

4. Crusade of Dreams

5. Electric Lady

6. Miles Of Music

7. Some Kinda' Man

8. Fate Without You

Titled “Home".' 

Tagline: “Never Have Been Prayed on, but Preyed Upon".

Genre(s): Trip-Hop, Disco, Synth-Pop, and Glam Rock.

Album is about decaying and exploring different universes with music and also about people everywhere. There are many different song meanings, and each tell a story narrated about Gaga. Each song contains musical influences by all continents (except track #8) and track #8 is a solute to everyone. There are many different producers that contributed  to the album.

Oh wth I'll do it now, I can't resist!

Freak of Nature

1. Psychotic

2. Explicit Beauty

3. Gaga

4. Vampires & Demons

5. Freak of Nature

6. I'm a Nightmare

7. Burning Desire

8. I am Who I am

Tagline: I'll show you crazy...

Theme: A women called crazy for expressing herself is driven into a mental institution and tortured which actually causes her to become mentally disordered, obviouse comparisons with Gaga, kinda makes fun of the people calling her crazy

Genre: Pop, Rock and RnB

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Noah Fatale

Genre: Pop/Punk/EDM

Album Theme: Gaga dosent give a single fvck, she is a reckless rebel misfit. She does NOT want to fit in with society, she’s a crazy delinquent who just wants to party and be dirty and punk rock.

Gaga style: Very punk-rock, ripped jeans and ripped band t-shirts, ripped fishnet leggings with giant black platform heel boots. Messy long dirty blonde hair with dark roots. Doesn’t give any sh*ts

Album Name: xxx

Tracklist:
Riot ***
Erotic Highway
Bitch Orgy
Holy Sinner
Electric Kiss
Hotel
Explicit Beauty
Sick Ruin

Single Chronology:

Lead Single: Riot ***

The song peaks at #2, its a fast paced punk song with powerful raspy vocals and edm infusion on the super intense beat drop. Premiered at the VMA’s, Gaga shocks the audience by coming out and going absolutely batsh*t insane on stage. Instead of a traditional Gaga performance (polished with choreo and a storyline.) she goes onstage and just parties and gets turnt to sh*t, throwing red paint and glitter everywhere, rolling around on the ground, being trashy and slutty. Just insanity. The music video is similar. It goes down as an iconic moment in VMA history.

2nd Single: Erotic Highway

The song peaks at #6. A slower paced punk song, but you can still pop your p*ssy to it. Gagas vocals are more "talking" vocals, very slow and s-xy and very raspy. The music video gets banned from being shown on TV for being so s-xually explicit. The music video is basically a really sensual dirty trashy video of her and Taylor Kinney having s-x.

3rd Single: Holy Sinner

The song peaks at #9. A slow powerful piano ballad, with raspy Sia-esque vocals, about her love with Taylor. The music video is a collage of different videos of her and Taylor laughing, having fun, kissing, on dates. The music video footage is very vintage, like from the 50's or 60's.

4th Single: Bitch Orgy

The song peaks at #4. A trashy insane song similar to Riot *** except more EDM influenced, with an INTENSE slutty, trashy, crazy beat drop.

5th Single: Hotel

The song peaks at #1 and stays there for a long long time. This song is more mainstream, its this albums the equivalent of Gypsy, its a smash-hit #1 just waiting to happen. Its pure pop-rock with more of an acoustic feel. Its fast-paced and becomes the summer song of 2016. Playing on the radio all the time. The last words of the song being "checking out" as a hotel counter bell dings and the song ends. A perfect finish to an insane era.

I got way too into this:toofunny:

gagzus

The Adventures of Mary Jane Holland

1. Mary Jane Holland 

2. Princess High

3. Tea

4. Temple

5. Animal [Reworked Trap Version]

6. Partynauseous (featuring Kenderick Lamar) [Techno Version]

7. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe

8. Princess Die

Tagline: she wished she was strong, she wished she was wrong...

Theme: The Adventures of Gaga's alter-ego, recalling her journey through marijuana addiction, starting off with very upbeat Party songs, the songs explores the original unused ARTPOP idea of "A Disney Princess in a Rave" and then progresses to more struggling and sad songs.

Genre: Dance, Pop, Trap, Techno, Hip-Hop, Trip-hop & Acoustic Rock

title: body parts

theme: more of a girl power, feminist/body confidence album with s-xual undertones and less EDM, more rnb influenced pop.

tracklist:

1. riot *** - straight up punk pop with an rnb influenced beat. aggressive vocals.

2. temple - s-xy rnb track.

3. sweet nothing - more mellow sounding song similar to love me harder etc.

4. free for all - more European club/dance influenced song not too dissimilar to scheiße.

5. X - slower song with s-xual undertones.

6. body parts - upbeat modern pop with a catchy hook (obviously).

can't really think of a tag line

Archived