RAMROD 118,186 Posted July 25, 2015 Share Posted July 25, 2015 Another supremacist causing trouble?His face kind familiar too though.R.I.P. the two died victims. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted July 25, 2015 Share Posted July 25, 2015 It doesn't matter where he targeted people Look at the Boston Bombings, they also targeted random people. People who were at the wrong time at the wrong place. That is how terrorism works. Terrorizing people. I doesn't matter where and who they target. It's random victims. Because they were people in the U.S. and it was the Boston Marathon, which is a high profile event in the U.S., in one of the most patriotic cities in the U.S. You really can't get much more "American" than Boston. (I guess Philedelphia?) Did this guy want to target citizens of the U.S., or just people who enjoy watching movies? What was his political agenda here and why were these people targeted? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted July 25, 2015 Share Posted July 25, 2015 Because they were people in the U.S. and it was the Boston Marathon, which is a high profile event in the U.S., in one of the most patriotic cities in the U.S. You really can't get much more "American" than Boston. (I guess Philedelphia?) Did this guy want to target citizens of the U.S., or just people who enjoy watching movies? What was his political agenda here and why were these people targeted? You didn't got what I wrote. Victims of terrorist attacks are mostly random. (not always, but mostly) You only need at the wrong place at the wrong time. It seems like he hated the current America and wanted to create terror among the people. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted July 25, 2015 Share Posted July 25, 2015 Breivik killed white people too, youth of his own country, but he was still a terrorist and white supremacist.Maybe this guys thought liberals go to that theater. Who knows? He obviously had plenty of extreme political views which radicalized him.http://imgur.com/a/ccNpX I agree with Beivik. He had a very specific political agenda and he targeted these particular young people for a reason. Such a tragedy. I can't believe they would even consider ever letting him out of jail! All of these senseless killings are tragedies. Some are at the hands of psychopaths, some racists, some are bat**** crazy, some are terrorists...or a combination of any of these "reasons". Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.