Envi

Slay or Flop?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Slay or Flop?

• YES, RISE LIKE A PHOENIX!
    • NO, FLOP!

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Don't suggest that Pop royalty is not the highest achievement a female singer can ever hope to achieve. And no she is not better than that, not at all.

Katy Perry can be the queen of pop. Gaga can just keep being Lady Gaga. I think people are going to start realize how spontaneous Gaga is in her music and how she wants to just do whatever. Soon the public with stop saying 'I miss this Gaga' and start saying 'I can't wait to see which Gaga is next'

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

I don't care if she flops or wins. I just want a proper era, with videos, fashion, performances with theatrics and dancing, and a story to tell. She can do whatever she wants, and flop as hard as the public wants, I just want a Gaga era. It's been 4 years since her last true era. I can wait, but I miss my favorite popstar so much.

Born To Slay

I don't think she's gonna do that good, maybe 2 Top 10 singles...but I sorta gave up on Gaga being pop royalty so it doesn't matter to me. As long as the music is good and she gives us at least 17 songs I'll be happy.

I still think that taking these HUGE breaks in her career doesn't help, but oh well...

She's not the only one that took a long break tho. Katy, Miley, Britney, Beyoncé and others haven't released an album since 2013.

ShockPop

She's gonna have her gear in order. She should play to win and go full throttle. Time will tell but I hope she hires a killer team: Akerlund, Redone, Lawrence, Warren, Linda Perry, Adele, Bruno Mars, Ryan Tedder. Set the place on fire.

ToxicHot

She will definitely slay. :lolly:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ARTUNiCORN

What if she flops ? :rip:

I don't think she will but...

she will be over :deadbanana:

jk I am praying she will slay with #LG5

but actually if she flops she will be Christina Aguilera 2.0: talented af and underrated af

Hexxx

Idk, I haven't heard LG5 material yet

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

mariomania1234

I don't think she's gonna do that good, maybe 2 Top 10 singles...but I sorta gave up on Gaga being pop royalty so it doesn't matter to me. As long as the music is good and she gives us at least 17 songs I'll be happy.

I still think that taking these HUGE breaks in her career doesn't help, but oh well...

Except she is still pop royalty? Why is there this mass delusion that ARTPOP effectively ender her career when Madonna survived after Erotica and Rihanna survived after Rated R, and by the looks of it this album too.

When the next album arrives. I have a feeling a lot of you people will be eating your words.

She is on the upswing now. Cheek To Cheek, Grammy win, The Oscars, AHS. Why do people ignore that and only linger on her only underperformance?

Katsuki Bakugo

I think it depends on how well AHS: Hotel is received.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FGGrayson

I don't care if she flops or wins. I just want a proper era, with videos, fashion, performances with theatrics and dancing, and a story to tell. She can do whatever she wants, and flop as hard as the public wants, I just want a Gaga era. It's been 4 years since her last true era. I can wait, but I miss my favorite popstar so much.

im ****ing praying for this please :pray:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

VenusBlackStar

The GP LOVE her now because it seems like she's finally shown a lot of people that she's a REAL artist and always has been. She seems to have grown tremendously during the Cheek to Cheek era and revitalized herself, so I think LG5 is coming for wigs.

Plus she's back with RedOne, so of course she's gonna take the world back.

XGirlfriend

Honestly I don't see her rising like a phoenix with the next album. 

All the greatest musical comebacks have taken time. So If she puts out LG5 this year, it will perform well.. not TF or BTW well... but better than ARTPOP probably. 

After that she'll probably tour and then put out LG6 in 2017/18. Thats when her musical sound will evolve and we'll all be waiting for her to save pop music. 

I feel that her peak is yet due. 

PaperIz

If she does it her way and with good promo, I think she'll be successful. But we won't know until we're there.  I'll be happy with what ever we get as long as gaga is happy.

Archived