celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Must be nice for Gaga to finally be on the sidelines with this shady pop drama mess :laughga:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Fame Romance

Nicki fav'd Katy's tweet

CKjGMw0XAAAQoOk.jpg

OMG she's on Twitter looking for shade 24/7 :smh:

Henry

Must be nice for Gaga to finally be on the sidelines with this shady pop drama mess :laughga:

Praying she stays out of this mess. Grow you crops and just watch from a distance queen.

Yanko

im so glad shes just chillin

i hope she wont be messy on twitter in next era 

:cryga: 

Sugarfall

Nicki fav'd Katy's tweet

CKjGMw0XAAAQoOk.jpg

Only thing missing at this point is Mariah casting some shade

id4cwWvTGDZRC.gif

lego

Oh wow...so Katy joined lol

It's kind of weird the way she wrote it.:duck:

FreePalestine

Highway10

Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke :stalkga:

Kacey Elizabeth

I'm pleased to see that the public's reaction to this is 50% in both directions and basically amounting to "they're both in the wrong" because that's exactly what I feel. Nicki shouldn't have whined in the first place, she shouldn't have made it about race, gender and body image and she shouldn't have spoken to Taylor like she did. But Taylor shouldn't have even started answering her in the first place: for someone who makes a point of not dissing other celebrities so openly, she should've known this wasn't a battle to pick. She was also being a hypocrite for saying Nicki shouldn't be dissing other women when her current single is about a totally irrelevant feud with another female singer. Her also saying that she's invite Nicki on stage if she won was also very patronising and shows how full of herself she really is (I always knew she wasn't genuinely shocked when she won awards). Both are in the wrong in different ways. And I'm glad the public's picking up on that. The way celebrities feud really is pathetic. Watch Taylor make Bad Blood 2.0 in 3..2..1...

I notice that Nicki is perfectly fine to court white media when it benefits her career. She'll release dance pop tunes to pull in a white fanbase, she'll promote herself on white chatshow host shows, she'll go on Ellen to meet her white kid fans and be all cute...but when she doesn't get the nomination she wants from an awards show, she's suddenly cursing white media and saying how it uses tactics to keep black people down. Do I think some elements of the media are racist? Definitely. But this was clearly not one of those times. Looks like she'll only stand up for inequality when she's personally feeling dissed. And she got other nominations too! But throws her toys out the pram because she didn't get the specific one she wanted? Take a seat.

Piers Morgan wrote a piece about her and he said some stuff I didn't know about her. He said before she was famous that she got fired from Red Lobster for "discourtesy to customers," and added that she herself had stated that she'd been fired from a further fifteen or so jobs for the same reason. And that when he asked her backstage of America's Got Talent for a photo with his sons, she said no even though she was lounging on a couch doing nothing. She really is a stroppy little madam, isn't she? Some people would call people like her insecure but I actually think this shows someone has dangerously high levels of ego. If you think that the only reasons someone wouldn't like you is for your race/gender/body type, then you have one hell of an attitude problem. And when other people support you in your thinking, it breeds seriously bad attitudes all round.

Do you think that this might be the start of Taylor's downfall and struggling? 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived