Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari

Because Lance, aka Team Taylor, has opened several threads in the past 24 hours benefiting HIS side and his opinion. Where were you then?

Trying to live my life. Im not on GGD 24/7. This whole thing got way out of a hand and it all started because an idiot decide to make a huge issue over not being nominated for a stupid award, then decided to bring these issues to light. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Ok, ppl are saying those kind of things about Taylor and the majority of my timeline is dragging Nicki...none of them are coming out of it unscathed. Now, what about letting it go?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

jojuun

Taylor will win in the end. Her army of fans don't care and the radio listeners don't care. 

Nickel can stay seething. 

Wow, mature. "Nickel" "Taylor's army".

Look up the saying "pride comes before the fall". You'll need it for when your fave is 35 with less slayage.

Redstreak

The daily mail commentors! :lmao: I'm glad they're the bastion of pop culture critique :lmao: there's a point to be made about racism in the music industry but Nicki and Anaconda in this situation wasn't the best one to make it.  Taylor shouldn't have said anything, but act like Nicki didn't have her on the mind is flat out laughable. Thankfully majority of comments I've seen from multiple articles see through most of it

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

People keep seeing Nicki as the "angry black girl" stereotype when she actually has a pretty valid opinion about how white, thin girls are way more often nominated for big award shows like this. Sure you might not agree that Anaconda itself was worthy enough because you might not like the song/video, but past that she has a really good point. 

Is Beyonce a white, thin girl? Because she is nominated in the category that Nicki is claiming is reserved for skinny white girls.

A black woman has won the VOTY award three times in the last eight years.,

Creyk

Taylor will win in the end. Her army of fans don't care and the radio listeners don't care. 

Nickel can stay seething. 

This

She's untouchable like a distant patch of sky and her fifth single will also slay :gaycat:

SlaeUrAnus

Is Taylor going to give a hoots about what non-entities (yes, me and you) say about her? I do not think so. 

Plus, the Daily Mail readers have nothing positive to say anyway!

In my messy era.

Creyk

Is Taylor going to give a hoots about what non-entities (yes, me and you) say about her? I do not think so. 

Plus, the Daily Mail readers have nothing positive to say anyway!

OMG you changed your avi :giveup:

The previous one was so flawless :giveup: 

jojuun

Trying to live my life. Im not on GGD 24/7. This whole thing got way out of a hand and it all started because an idiot decide to make a huge issue over not being nominated for a stupid award, then decided to bring these issues to light. 

Funny how you ARE here when it's time to defend Taylor. Nicki Minaj is an "idiot" because she, the person who made one of the most viewed videos over the past year, feels left out when it's time to get accolades? Wow. How would you feel if you made the second most watched movie of the year but got no Oscar nomination? But others with less buzz and less viewers did? Huh?

djBuffoon

This is so ridiculous. Nicki goes on and on about "other" artists who are "skinny" and getting nominated. Going over the list, if she's not referring to Taylor, who is she referring to?

Nicki, you're supposed to be some kind of a badass. Either say what you mean, or shut up.

SlaeUrAnus

OMG you changed your avi :giveup:

The previous one was so flawless :giveup: 

:fan: It was time for a change. 

In my messy era.

bionic

LBR this is just the media having a field trip with the "angry black woman" stereotype.

buy bionic

Didymus

Funny how you ARE here when it's time to defend Taylor. Nicki Minaj is an "idiot" because she, the person who made one of the most viewed videos over the past year, feels left out when it's time to get accolades? Wow. How would you feel if you made the second most watched movie of the year but got no Oscar nomination? But others with less buzz and less viewers did? Huh?

Erm, sis. That happens every single mother****ing year, without complaints. Because films with less success can be better on every level than a box office smash and they are in about 99% of cases. Obviously. I'm not gonna argue that the VMA's care about quality, but just making you aware that you still can't explain successfully why Nicki had to make a big deal about it.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived