Featured Posts

Yanko

So this is about Beyonce, not Taylor? :duck: 

nnnn

no :air: 

nicki was being messy over anaconda not being nominated for voty

and she tweeted "if i was skinny iw oul get the nomination"

and taylor took that as a shade and responded 

than nicki went on a meltdown said it wasnt about taylor and started complaining about white media

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nnnn

no :air: 

nicki was being messy over anaconda not being nominated for voty

and she tweeted "if i was skinny iw oul get the nomination"

and taylor took that as a shade and responded 

than nicki went on a meltdown said it wasnt about taylor and started complaining about white media

Your fave is a bit of a mess. :rip: 

Yanko

Your fave is a bit of a mess. :rip: 

all of my favs 

and gaga is the least messy from them

29A3iij.png

Robinladen

Remember when Gaga didn't get much in 2011? But she kept quiet and only the fans were complaining to MTV. And after that MTV added best video with a social message to give her another one. A true class act.

1YZoZN.gif

Spock

How does it feels to know you're wrong but still wants to be delusional ? :reductive2:

yeah, I'm not going to get into it, yet again, with somebody who clearly has the mental age of a three year old. You can check my reply to that stale drag in my original post to you or in the trillion other Bad Blood threads. You can also quote me all you want but I won't reply to your imbecile posts and keep derailing the thread even further

:love:

who will love me when the night is over

Yanko

Remember when Gaga didn't get much in 2011? But she kept quiet and only the fans were complaining to MTV. And after that MTV added best video with a social message to give her another one. A true class act.

1YZoZN.gif

live it to your stans

#dontactlikeastanyourself 

Morphine Prince

My thoughts this morning: 

If anything, Nicki should be complaining that 7/11 got nominated for VOTY when the video isn't even good and shot with an iPhone :rip:

But of course she has to go after the skinny white girl that actually made a great video to make it about race. 

So misguided :smh: 

Robinladen

The thing is, Nicki is telling the truth to a degree - Anaconda did break records and had a lot of impact in its time, so it kind of begs the question as to why it wasn't nominated for Video of the Year.

Great post. I wanted to say about this first part that MTV also didn't nominate Gangnam Style for anything (which viral buzz was 1000x as big) so it's not like Nicki was the first one. People making ass memes really says nothing, sad that she can't see that.

I agree with everything in your post.

The Child

yeah, I'm not going to get into it, yet again, with somebody who clearly has the mental age of a three year old. You can check my reply to that stale drag in my original post to you or in the trillion other Bad Blood threads. You can also quote me all you want but I won't reply to your imbecile posts and keep derailing the thread even further

I'm a 3 year old boy hihi :lmao:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bleachella

First Calvin Harris' breakup to happen son,

You're disgusting for implying she only dates men for the songs, reported :eww:

PaperIz

she didn't! Onika was obviously talking about her maybe not just her but TS was included in the shade/rant...

i Mean it was definitely about her or miley maybe but Taylor should have just ignored it instead of replying and have it turn into this mess. Now it's like a racial crusade against Taylor and that's insane. Even if nicki did have a point, she has gone about it the wrong way imo. Same for t

The Child

You're disgusting for implying she only dates men for the songs, reported :eww:

Did I say that ? :toofunny:

It was a ****ing joke, calm down and go listen to 1989.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Kayla

How does it feels to know you're wrong but still wants to be delusional ? :reductive2:

Giving you both a verbal warning now. Debate constructively or not at all. 

The Child

Giving you both a verbal warning now. Debate constructively or not at all. 

Okay, can you give me 10 more verbal warnings too ? 

Like I care about your warnings. :toofunny:

Redstreak

Messed up quote

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived