Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Spock

omfg don't. Everyone knows that BB is about Katy just like Lana's IFMWUTTT is about Lorde. You can defend her all you want but that and Kendrick Lamar are the only reasons the song had any success :smh: So by all means, follow your advice and keep it shut.

where did I say it wasn't about Katy? Read again. I said that the song was not a drag song  

ugh what is up with this site today :deadbanana: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

oh right! because I was rude first! And I have to say I love this technique of putting attention on my extreme rudeness to divert from the fact that I totally slayed your weak ass shade. Real life Onika Maraj teas. 

Stay salty :bye: 

Lmao, you're still wrong gurl, Bad Blood is about Katy, stop licking your fave's asshole. See you when Taylor falls from the top. :bye:

Oh and I can be rude all the way I want so stay pressed. :bye:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Onika, your video is trash. That's the only way to put it. Your ass might have helped break the VEVO record (which Bad Blood currently holds) but it can't change the output. That video is gross. 

Spock

Lmao, you're still wrong gurl, Bad Blood is about Katy, stop licking your fave's asshole. See you when Taylor falls from the top. :bye:

Oh and I can be rude all the way I want so stay pressed. :bye:

I'm just going to go ahead and like your post because you're so hilarious 

teenagechrist

This is getting out of hands :saladga:

feeling so hot tamale

Even one tweet would be a bit embarrassing. Four?

It's not a Pulitzer or a Nobel prize. Calm the **** down.

She is embarrassing. :rip: 

The Child

I'm just going to go ahead and like your post because you're so hilarious 

Okay, Nicki was wrong and Taylor was also wrong with the sentence "It's unlike you to pit women against each other." I just don't understand why Bad Blood for you isn't about Katy Perry, everyone knows it, the storyline of the mv fits the whole feud.

Btw, I'm happy to see that you're laughing because of me :love:

You could have say thank you.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Spock

Okay, Nicki was wrong and Taylor was also wrong with the sentence "It's unlike you to pit women against each other." I just don't understand why Bad Blood for you isn't about Katy Perry, everyone knows it, the storyline of the mv fits the whole feud.

Btw, I'm happy to see that you're laughing because of me :love:

You could have say thank you.

I never said the song is not about Katy, I said the song is not a diss track :later:

Goldfish

typical black artists, when theyre not nominated its suddenly because of their skin colour/body type/theyre not as popular as the other artists nominated etc...... 

I invented post-its

Pop Art

-

Jenniferella

I'm more shocked by the fact 7/11 is nominated than Taylor's video, as much as I hate her.

Anaconda is just a crappy parody of itself and the song doesn't help. Let's face it : the only reason people cared is her nasty ass.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

The Child

I never said the song is not about Katy, I said the song is not a diss track :later:

How does it feels to know you're wrong but still wants to be delusional ? :reductive2:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived