Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Spock

And how is Bad Blood not about dragging Katy ? Please stop the delusion.

Does she insult Katy? Does she make fun of her? Mock her? Put herself above her? Allude it's about her? No. Bad Blood is not an Azealia Banks diss track hun. Taylor talks about how it feels to be betrayed by somebody she thought was her friend, "a different kind of heartbreak" as Taylor said it and another user repeated here. 

Now, since you obviously read the entire thread, why are you quoting me on something that has already been discussed to death here and in countless other 40 page threads like this one? Not only that, but why are you trying to make a snappy drag with incorrect information and making me waste my time? Next time do me a favor and shut up. 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Does she insult Katy? Does she make fun of her? Mock her? Put herself above her? Allude it's about her? No. Bad Blood is not an Azealia Banks diss track hun. Taylor talks about how it feels to be betrayed by somebody she thought was her friend, "a different kind of heartbreak" as Taylor said it and another user repeated here. 

Now, since you obviously read the entire thread, why are you quoting me on something that has already been discussed to death here and in countless other 40 page threads like this one? Not only that, but why are you trying to make a snappy drag with incorrect information and making me waste my time? Next time do me a favor and shut up. 

Wow, reporting you right now, just because your basic ass fave is on top now doesn't mean you have to put yourself above me and tell me to shut up. I won't shut up cause Bad Blood is indeed about Katy, just see the mv and bye. :fthis:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Her label worked so hard to get Britney a huge come back in 2008, they probably paid for Piece of Me to win the biggest award of the night :rip: It was also her 1st VMA, WTF she brought VMAs so many iconic moments in early 00s and they always ignored her.

At least she looked good :flutter: 

britney-spears-vma08-82713397-getty.jpg

She looked like a goddess :legend:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Yes, the betrayal :'( 

I can't believe she got VOTY for ****ing Piece Of Me, but BOMT, OIDIA and Toxic all lost/weren't nominated :lmao: 

Piece Of Me was the best video from all the nominations though in 2008. :toofunny:

Spock

Wow, reporting you right now, just because your basic ass fave is on top now doesn't mean you have to put yourself above me and tell me to shut up. I won't shut up cause Bad Blood is indeed about Katy, just see the mv and bye. :fthis:

K, but I fail to see the part where I insulted you, replied with flaimbait like you just did or was ruder than you were to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And not actually replying, nice

:kissga: 

The Child

K, but I fail to see the part where I insulted you, replied with flaimbait like you just did or was ruder than you were to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And not actually replying, nice

:kissga: 

You were really rude, stop acting like your fave, all innocent and all. Read again your post and you'll see how I felt when I read it for the first time. :fthis:

The Child

this will probably die down after vmas  like arianas donut thing 

I hope something happens that night, I mean Miley is hosting (Taylor said to her on Instagram "sending you love" as a shade after Miley posted a funny pic), Nicki will be there, hopefully Katy. Omg, I'm praying for Taylor to show her true colors and be a b---h on National TV. :pray:

Spock

You were really rude, stop acting like your fave, all innocent and all. Read again your post and you'll see how I felt when I read it for the first time. :fthis:

Are you going to read your posts again too? Just so I know 

:bye:

Hola Soraya

tumblr_lyqc7pgvbk1r9oh0bo1_500.gif

Basically every pop artist these last couple of years... Feuding: the basest form of communication and understanding. I'm really disappointed in everyone for fighting. Gaga would also be supremely let down, paying lip-service to her message of kindness and compassion. 

P.S You keep foregetting that this is GAGAdaily foremost. :saladga: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Yanko

I hope something happens that night, I mean Miley is hosting (Taylor said to her on Instagram "sending you love" as a shade after Miley posted a funny pic), Nicki will be there, hopefully Katy. Omg, I'm praying for Taylor to show her true colors and be a b---h on National TV. :pray:

i was hoping for nicki and taylor making up 

717164946_zps062edc97.png

The Child

Are you going to read your posts again too? Just so I know 

:bye:

Did I say I wasn't rude or mean ? I can be mean or rude, I can do whatever I want, you hurt my feelings, so I hurt yours.

Now shove that emote up your ass and :bye:

:fthis:

i was hoping for nicki and taylor making up 

717164946_zps062edc97.png

I'm hoping for them to fight. :teehee:

Alcina Dimitrescu

omfg don't. Everyone knows that BB is about Katy just like Lana's IFMWUTTT is about Lorde. You can defend her all you want but that and Kendrick Lamar are the only reasons the song had any success :smh: So by all means, follow your advice and keep it shut.

Spock

Did I say I wasn't rude or mean ? I can be mean or rude, I can do whatever I want, you hurt my feelings, so I hurt yours.

Now shove that emote up your ass and :bye:

:fthis:

I'm hoping for them to fight. :teehee:

oh right! because I was rude first! And I have to say I love this technique of putting attention on my extreme rudeness to divert from the fact that I totally slayed your weak ass shade. Real life Onika Maraj teas. 

Stay salty :bye: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived