I feel bad for you:fat:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Went from a hit thread to a smash thread :lmao: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Pablo

I'm super late to this news but dangggggg Nicki, this isn't middle school. Keep your thoughts private about this, they are nominations not something you are entitled too.

Don't visit my profile

Alien Tulip

Lol and btw nicki is the type of stupid b---h to announce something like "I"M LEAVING GAGADAILY! I WONT BE BACK" but will return within a few days. Ya know damn well the b---h is going to attend the VMAs regardless because her and along with more than half of contemporaries are hungry for attention and the camera. 

ItsTommyBitch

I'm super late to this news but dangggggg Nicki, this ain't high school. Keep your thoughts private about this, they are nominations not something you are entitled too.

Fixed :green: 

... :awesome: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SlaeUrAnus

You missed the biggest meltdown of 2015 sis:laughga:

I feel bad for you:fat:

NOOO I always do :cryga: Can't you guys meltdown during a convenient UK time when I am NOT asleep? :green: 

In my messy era.

Tropico

NOOO I always do :cryga: Can't you guys meltdown during a convenient UK time when I am NOT asleep? :green: 

Tbh. When I went to bed, she just being immature. Now I wwake up to a tragic meltdown involving T Swift. :cryga: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

LePetitGAGABLover

post-6769-aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-

SlaeUrAnus

Tbh. When I went to bed, she just being immature. Now I wwake up to a tragic meltdown involving T Swift. :cryga: 

Me too :rip: I cannot believe I missed this unfold though :cryga: 

In my messy era.

Ferrer Zorola

This is the biggest mess I've ever seen. Like Taylor messed up and people are acting like she deserved to br burned at the stake. 

she didn't! Onika was obviously talking about her maybe not just her but TS was included in the shade/rant...

LIFE IS GOOD

SlaeUrAnus

This is funny though because Nicki was CLEARLY coming for Taylor, but then acted All Florence Nightingale when Taylor called her out :smh: 

In my messy era.

DiscoHeaven23

Anyone else really curious to see what Kendrick has to say about this? He loves taylor, is an African American nominee for video of the year, and is well respected especially by the black community. 

Computer

I think ultimately Taylor looks worse for commenting, than if she had ignored it.

Now the nice Twitter story of her love spell from Gaga is over, and instead the story will be this negative one.

Nicki looks worse too but could have been fine otherwise, just some complaining.  If Taylor had left it alone they would both look so much better.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Redstreak

I would have preferred to Taylor stay out of... whatever Nicki was doing, but for Nicki to act like she WASNT subtweeting her is beyond petty. Own up to that ****.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived