celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanMonster

This is the most entertaining mess of the year in pop culture tbh. Now other celebrities are joking around about it. I see you Bruno and Katy :proud:

Rat Boy

Onika at home while this mess is unfolding:

nickiminajgif2.gif

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Woolfsmck

I'm not allowed to talk smack about Micki Namaj ... but I want to thank all those who have been...8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Born To Slay

THIIIS THIS

preach!!! Britney dont give a ****, not even TOXIC won a VMA

I'm happy she only goes to shows that respect her. That means, if u want an appearance, you better give her something good.

DiscoHeaven23

Now Meek Mill is going after Drake.

Nicki Minaj attacking the best selling artist of the last year and Meek Mill attacking the best selling rapper of the last year... I don't think their relationship is bringing out their best selves...:adam:

PaperIz

This is the biggest mess I've ever seen. Like Taylor messed up and people are acting like she deserved to br burned at the stake. 

Tumblr

Poor Tay, twitter is going IN on her for making the whole thing about herself, once again.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

TheFame Monster

She indirectly mentions Taylor and when Taylor replies she acts like she said nothing. :toofunny::toofunny::rip:

Are Nicki and Azalea the same person? :confused:

Alien Tulip

I miss the late 90s and early 2000s when artists weren't internet thugs on the internet complaining to the world about not getting nominations as if anybody actually gives a flying fùck. I said it once and I'll say a million more times, SOCIAL MEDIA IS RUINING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! These artists are so pathetic and plain stupid now days it's embarrassing but entertaining seeing them self destruct over something so unimportant. Gaga may have had her embarrassing messy moments but I'm so glad she's not this desperate for a nomination/award. Jesus bring back the late 90s/early 2000s feels when artists voiced their opinions on shows like TRL and other interviews instead of ****ty platforms like social media websites. I truly feel that the music industry is slowly crumbling down considering artists these days are addicted to throwing subtle shade and being passive aggressive dumb asses. 

SlaeUrAnus

I cannot believe I woke up to this mess :lmao: Noooooo :rip: 

In my messy era.

wat

I've never mention spotify or tidal in this conversation...

I know. Glossing over means you're ignoring something. You're ignoring the fact that Nicki tweeted about "racism" by saying that when Taylor pulled from Spotify she got praised, but when black artists tried to make Tidal, they were scoffed at.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived