Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

It's not obvious. But, i think that neither of us know, because we're not Nicki. But, for the direction of Nicki's tweets, i strongly believe that she was talking about Miley, no Taylor.

"When the "other" girls drop a video that breaks records and impacts culture they get that nomination"

"If your video celebrates women with very slim bodies, you will be nominated for vid of the year"

Bad Blood didn't have any kind of impact. She's talking about Miley's wrecking ball. 

You're glossing over the fact that she tweeted a rant about tidal's failure and contrasted with Taylor's pull from Spotify.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

You're glossing over the fact that she tweeted a rant about tidal's failure and contrasted with Taylor's pull from Spotify.

wat

I've never mention spotify or tidal in this conversation...

Nicki does have a point, as she had the most discussed music video of the year and contributed to pop culture big time, so why does Taylor feel the need to make this about herself? I'm not even a big Nicki fan and even I know that she, despite doing it in an immature way, pointed out how s-xist and racist media works.

Also, just because Beyoncé is being treated like a Goddess doesn't mean that MTV is respecting black women the way they should be. It's like including one black person in every single TV show just to show everyone how progressive they are.

It should be about the quality and contribution to pop culture, not popularity. Nicki not being nominated and questioning MTV's phoney behaviour is something we should be applauding. You don't have to agree that it's s-xist or even racist of MTV to not nominate Anaconda, but saying she's wrong to speak up isn't fair, IMO. :shrug: 

I will never watch the VMA's again unless Gaga is on it... pop culture seems so bland and stupid with all these immatures singers and entertainers tbh. Are you seriously complaining because ONE of your many nominations didn't include VOTY? That's shameful. Is not about Nicki... Katy, Ariana or even Taylor are ruining the industry with their limited view of making money and gaining popularity. Sad period for music :smh:

underneath the pine

Haroon

Hey guys, I'm not really in the loop at the moment and I've got 35 pages to catch up on, but judging by the reports I'd highly suggest that we take a few seconds to re-read what we're about to post so we don't end up insulting and flamebaiting :sweat: 

Let's keep it mature please

tumblr_n46ta8N02D1qfdofwo2_250.gif

LePetitGAGABLover

Hey guys, I'm not really in the loop at the moment and I've got 35 pages to catch up on, but judging by the reports I'd highly suggest that we take a few seconds to re-read what we're about to post so we don't end up insulting and flamebaiting :sweat: 

Let's keep it mature please

tumblr_n46ta8N02D1qfdofwo2_250.gif

OMG Haroon, you missed the biggest meltdown this year:lmao:

PicklePower

:lmao: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Morphine Prince

Katy favorited Bruno's tweet which means she's been reading. 

Computer

Katy favorited Bruno's tweet which means she's been reading. 

Enter Katy 

:lmao: :popcorn: :legend: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Rat Boy

Let the Hunger Games begin!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

LittleLion

It's always artists that were nominated that b---h, just like Katy last year. 

Pretty Girls got ****ing snubbed! Britney creates such awesome videos and the VMAs always hate on her! **** them! The TCAs get the iconic pop legend while the vmas get basic ****. 

THIIIS THIS

preach!!! Britney dont give a ****, not even TOXIC won a VMA

Mister Gaga

THIIIS THIS

That's really, really bad :crossed:

UC PiXELVISION

THIIIS THIS

Wait ASADDAHSKHFAKFEHB WHAT

Gianni Versace

:lmao: 

this is the same person who keeps calling herself the Queen of Rap and thinks she ****s diamonds :lmao: despite the fact that she raps about 'being the queen of rahp111!' she comes off as very insecure. How saddening. 

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d55386e2f850c54e389fb045608ff464/tumblr_nruzve9K0d1r6l30ro1_1280.png

you're real pressed

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived