💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Computer

Does anyone know the original caption Kim posted or why she thought she was in trouble?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Does anyone know the original caption Kim posted or why she thought she was in trouble?

This sums it up:kissga:

Morphine Prince

She posted that picture she currently has on the "caption this" tweet saying "Imma let you finish..." 

Most thought it was "shade" at Taylor Swift lol. 

Spock

She posted "Imma let you finish but", which is what Kanye said when he took the mic, right when Nicki and Taylor where tweeting each other lol

who will love me when the night is over

Computer

She posted that picture she currently has on the "caption this" tweet saying "Imma let you finish..." 

Most thought it was "shade" at Taylor Swift lol. 

She posted "Imma let you finish but", which is what Kanye said when he took the mic, right when Nicki and Taylor where tweeting each other lol

:lmao:  :smh: :toofunny:   Thank you

The volume of different people getting involved.

I wonder who's next. :green: 

Mister Gaga

I didn't miss anything hun. And it's obvious Nicki tweeted that **** thinking Taylor wouldn't reply, but she even did and even @ her. She tried with the biggest singer at the moment, miserably failed and tried to pretend that she wasn't talking about her by saving herself and turning it into a race issue when that wasn't even what she was saying at first.

Oh and besides your shade being really stale, it's incorrect because Selena is in the BB video :toofunny:

:kissga:

It's not obvious. But, i think that neither of us know, because we're not Nicki. But, for the direction of Nicki's tweets, i strongly believe that she was talking about Miley, no Taylor.

"When the "other" girls drop a video that breaks records and impacts culture they get that nomination"

"If your video celebrates women with very slim bodies, you will be nominated for vid of the year"

Bad Blood didn't have any kind of impact. She's talking about Miley's wrecking ball. 

Computer

I wonder who's next. :green: 

:lmao: 

:lmao: 

And Inb4 Ed responds

PrinceGaga

That is the PERFECT caption for that photo!!! Shame about timing haha she should keep it. I'm going to use that meme in the future. 

PaperIz

They're both being silly imo. Anaconda broke the Internet and should have probably gotten nominated but lots of good videos get passed over. Blown out of proportion by everyone.

LMFAO I haven't seen a meltdown like this in YEARS:lmao:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Maybe it is,maybe it isn't. What makes me believe it is, is because Taylor was the one who broke her record. But then again Miley broke it with Wrecking Ball and won VOTY. So you could be right.

Yup, she confirmed my suspicions. She straight up tweeted that it was because she was black after Taylor tried to call her out. I know Nicki has been somewhat outspoken about black rights in the past, but this just shows her true colors. She's using a global issue to her advantage by pulling the racist card to benefit herself. (with something quite insignificant tbh. It's just a nomination, who cares?) She's being nothing but selfish.

It's not obvious. But, i think that neither of us know, because we're not Nicki. But, for the direction of Nicki's tweets, i strongly believe that she was talking about Miley, no Taylor.

"When the "other" girls drop a video that breaks records and impacts culture they get that nomination"

"If your video celebrates women with very slim bodies, you will be nominated for vid of the year"

Bad Blood didn't have any kind of impact. She's talking about Miley's wrecking ball. 

The first one makes me think Miley.

The second I thought Taylor, but could be both. Miley didn't really celebrate slim bodies in  her VMA performance, so Tay comes to mind. Tay is the slimmest major pop girl.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived