Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Whispering

Where did Nicki even mention Taylor before Taylor tried to get involved, lucky Queen Onika left her to talk to her cats or whatever

Who was Nicki referring to? Beyonce? That's the only other woman in the VOTY category. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitch your video was trashy and not artistic at all, and the choreo sucked.. I'm a Nicki fan and I'm all Social Justice Warrior and sh*t, but no. Anaconda video sucks

Beyoncé is black and she gets VOTY nominations so don't even, if by Different kind of artist she meant more artistic then i'd agree

UGrYKQA.gif

maybe the :different" means in Genre, idk tho i feel like she meant that

She is right. It's not about the award. It's about racism and culture. And Nicki Minaj is right. when a bunch of white women started getting noticed for their asses it became a huge trend and seen in a specific was of which it was not before, and she is calling people out for it. Why taylor swift decided to respond though I have no idea

Beyonce, Rihanna, and Jlo all get huge admiration for their asses from whites, while the majority laugh at Miley's. But VMAs aren't a butt beauty contest.

Maybe Taylor responded because she's insecure about being skinny (uncurvy), she knows guys really prefer girls with a bit more "bass,", and she resents having a music achievement put down as a body thing.

AbuHassan1992

Beyonce, Rihanna, and Jlo all get huge admiration for their asses from whites, while the majority laugh at Miley. But VMAs aren't a butt beauty contest.

Maybe Taylor responded because she's insecure about being so skinny, and she knows guys really prefer girls with a bit more "bass,", and she resents having a music achievement put down as a body thing.

Miley cyrus doesn't have an ass though. And I didn't notice all the butt craze in the media before Kim Kardashian 

Kulture Kiari

Please watch 

Not sure if youre trolling, but Im going to waste some of my time to bring you back to reality: 

Lyrics: I was gonna quote some lyrics from the song, but the whole lyrics are a joke that dont sum up to what she is trying to say in the interview. It just talks about a guy only wanting women with big butts. And shading those with skinny butts. Yeah, no.

Video: In the video, she does racy choreography, has bananas everywhere, gives a lapdance to drake, and is shaking her butt everywhere, wears revealing clothes, and does some s-xual gestures. I still dont see her point. I also dont understand why she expects people to believe her point, when the only reason she made the video the way it is is to create shock, get views, and get attention. It's been done before, by Lil Kim, Britney Spears, Jenniffer Lopez, and you dont see these women going off saying YEAH, I WAS SHAKING MY BUTT TO MAKE WOMEN FEEL POWERFUL. No, these women do their video, and say it was a fun video to make and hope their fans will enjoy it, instead of acting as the second coming expecting to be taken as inspiration.

BUT, back OT, the thing that ticks me off about Nicki is that she does something wildly stupid, and instead of owning up to it, she pulls positive, controversial topics, that many have fought for years to bring aware to those topics, to justify her acts. 

Anaconda music video: people called her out that her video was trash, and bam, she pulls the NO. IT WAS FOR WOMEN TO START LOVING THEIR BODY (not direct quote), when clearly, it has nothing to do with it.

And with this topic: She didnt get a nom for a stupid award show, and she starts saying how it's because the other girls are skinny and break records. Taylor called her out, so she switched to the "it's because of race issues" card. More tweets kept calling her out, so then she pulled that it's a white media and brings tidal as an example, when Madonna is part of tidal. So no. This is a full grown woman, who, everytime that she gets called out on her behavior, she will bring out a different topic to justify it. Last time I checked, little kids do this. Not grown ups. :awkney: 

Mister Gaga

Wow, you're being really dumb. What, was Taylor supposed to not say anything and let Nicki shade all over her just because she was salty Anaconda didn't get nominated? And she wasn't even shading in that tweet. I also must have missed the part where she is "pitting women against eac hother" when the only thing she did was classily reply to Onika's meltdown.

Well, you missed a lot of things. All the problem, in fact. Nicki wasn't talking about Taylor. Taylor, nosy as always, took to heart that tweet from Nicki and replied. But Nicki wasn't talking about her, that's why she was confused. 

How is possible that Taylor loses friends like boyfriends in the industry? First Katy, then Selena, now Nicki. Who's the next victim? Lorde? Is a matter of time...

Miley cyrus doesn't have an ass though. And I didn't notice all the butt craze in the media before Kim Kardashian 

Kim K is Armenian, and (much like Latinas such as JLo), her body type isn't typical Northern European female..

I actually think large bums have getting more popular since Sir Mix-a-Lot wrote the song Nicki sampled in 1991. Back then he was sticking up for an undervalued black female body shape - now after JLo and Beyonce that shape is at least as culturally popular as Taylor's.

Whispering

She is right. It's not about the award. It's about racism and culture. And Nicki Minaj is right. when a bunch of white women started getting noticed for their asses it became a huge trend and seen in a specific was of which it was not before, and she is calling people out for it. Why taylor swift decided to respond though I have no idea

Beyonce's and JLo's ass have been famous for a while now. 

Taylor Swift responded because Nicki was referring to her. 

Computer

I just read every page of this.  Wow.

When Nicki kept going.

When Taylor responded.

Tinashe.

Kim.

When Gaga tweeted.

DIANE TWEETING.

:toofunny: :rip::deadbanana: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMFG. Taylor is such a spoiled brat. I hate her so much right now. #TeamNicki all the way!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Spock

Well, you missed a lot of things. All the problem, in fact. Nicki wasn't talking about Taylor. Taylor, nosy as always, took to heart that tweet from Nicki and replied. But Nicki wasn't talking about her, that's why she was confused. 

How is possible that Taylor loses friends like boyfriends in the industry? First Katy, then Selena, now Nicki. Who's the next victim? Lorde? Is a matter of time...

I didn't miss anything hun. And it's obvious Nicki tweeted that **** thinking Taylor wouldn't reply, but she even did and even @ her. She tried with the biggest singer at the moment, miserably failed and tried to pretend that she wasn't talking about her by saving herself and turning it into a race issue when that wasn't even what she was saying at first.

Oh and besides your shade being really stale, it's incorrect because Selena is in the BB video :toofunny:

:kissga:

who will love me when the night is over

LePetitGAGABLover

The fools are coming for poor Diane 

:neyde:

OMG!!!! :toofunny::toofunny:

Stupid Minaj fan:neyde::neyde:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived