💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Anaconda broke the record cause it was a joke that people wanted to see! You don't just get nominated cause you break the record :lmao:

As for feeling myself, WOW you and beyonce look pretty and pose in different places VERY VOTY WORTHY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

You people don't get it :smh:
TAYLOR!!! DID!!!! NOT!!! PIT!!! KATY!!! AND!!! HER!!!! UP!!!!!

It was the media who created the whole Katy v. Taylor scandal. 

Sure, it was a bit obvious, but she in no way shade Katy, disrespect Katy, or be rude to her. She said things as they happened through her perspective.

So how about you:

ii1nrxi.gif

Gurl, she have just shaded Nicki in THE SAME TWEET in which she wrote "It's unlike you to pit women against each other"

Taylor must apologize. Not with me or her fans, of course, but with Nicki. 

Spock

"It's unlike you to pit women against each other"

Is that the same girl that wrote Bad Blood? The best advice is to follow the own one, tay.

ii1nrxi.gif

Then you should follow your own advice and stfu because it takes a special kind of stupid to think that this and Bad Blood are the same thing :toofunny:

And as many people, including me, have said in this thread, BB was not about dragging Katy at all. Next

who will love me when the night is over

Mister Gaga

Then you should follow your own advice and stfu because it takes a special kind of stupid to think that this and Bad Blood are the same thing :toofunny:

And as many people, including me, have said in this thread, BB was not about dragging Katy at all. Next

Ok, i might be wrong about BB, but she have just shaded Nicki in THE SAME TWEET in which she wrote "It's unlike you to pit women against each other". Isn't that hypocrisy?

Spock

Ok, i might be wrong about BB, but she have just shaded Nicki in THE SAME TWEET in which she wrote "It's unlike you to pit women against each other". Isn't that hypocrisy?

Nicki was shading her first, before she turned it into a race thing to save face! Not only that, but she then favorited tweets calling Taylor a c.unt and RT insults

Tumblr

Actually Fancy got a VOTY nom when it was scene by scene rip off of Clueless

But when Nicki didn't something original its pushed to the side. 

And I am sick of all these white internet twink e-warriors who think they can belittle the issues of Women/People of Color. 

People on this site saying Anaconda shouldn't have been nominated for x,y,z reasons but then why was Fancy nominated? .. 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

teenagechrist

This is a huge mess. I understand that her video was very popular and it has impact and bla bla bla, but don't mix things, I don't think that this has nothing to do with race or with the shape of her body, it's ridiculous. She has not been selected for the VOTY because maybe they think that other people deserve it more and that's it, she is in other categories, she is making music and she is getting a lot of money every ****ing day, stop the drama, is not like she is going to die for not having a stupid VMA. 

And Feeling Myself? C'mon, she is not going to get anything if she uploads that video on Tidal, nobody has seen it. 

feeling so hot tamale

Rat Boy

How is media responding to this?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Mister Gaga

Nicki was shading her first, before she turned it into a race thing to save face! Not only that, but she then favorited tweets calling Taylor a c.unt and RT insults

That's an extremely childish argument :lmao:NICKI WAS SHADING HER FIRST

Clearly, Taylor doesn't give a **** about what she writes; because she does exactly the opposite thing. Who could shade a woman in the same sentence in which she wrote It's unlike to pit women against each other?

Only taylor. I'm not gonna argue with you, unless you put some real arguments on the table. Not "nicki was shading her first".

AbuHassan1992

She is right. It's not about the award. It's about racism and culture. And Nicki Minaj is right. when a bunch of white women started getting noticed for their asses it became a huge trend and seen in a specific was of which it was not before, and she is calling people out for it. Why taylor swift decided to respond though I have no idea

Spock

That's an extremely childish argument :lmao:NICKI WAS SHADING HER FIRST

Clearly, Taylor doesn't give a **** about what she writes; because she does exactly the opposite thing. Who could shade a woman in the same sentence in which she wrote It's unlike to pit women against each other?

Only taylor. I'm not gonna argue with you, unless you put some real arguments on the table. Not "nicki was shading her first".

Wow, you're being really dumb. What, was Taylor supposed to not say anything and let Nicki shade all over her just because she was salty Anaconda didn't get nominated? And she wasn't even shading in that tweet. I also must have missed the part where she is "pitting women against eac hother" when the only thing she did was classily reply to Onika's meltdown.

PrinceGaga

She is right. It's not about the award. It's about racism and culture. And Nicki Minaj is right. when a bunch of white women started getting noticed for their asses it became a huge trend and seen in a specific was of which it was not before, and she is calling people out for it. Why taylor swift decided to respond though I have no idea

I have a feeling it was Nicki referencing "slim bodies" in videos getting nominations. I can kinda see how Taylor may have seen that as a bit of shade tbh. Nicki probably had Taylor in mind when she said that and then when Taylor responded and Nicki said "I didn't even mention you what the heck?" kind of thing, to cover her tracks, but Nicki didn't really have to, it was implied. 

I find the whole thing kinda weird. 

Psychedelic

Yeah, Nicki had a rant and all she did with it was ridiculize herself but why on earth did Taylor have to pick up one of those ugly thrown out dresses and put it on? did it fit or what? :toofunny:  

Guuuuuuuurls better calm their tits down!

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived