Spock

iLoAJwkMqueAe.gif

NOOOO I love that gif :lmao:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

Nicki is right in some point but Anaconda is not that good. but Taylor is playing the victim card like usual and I don't like that.

Bleachella

Where did Nicki even mention Taylor before Taylor tried to get involved, lucky Queen Onika left her to talk to her cats or whatever

Reported for unnessary flamebait+

96qh2ed.png

This was clearly about Taylor. It broke the Vevo 24 hour record, hence the ""other" girls drop a video that breaks records and impacts culture they get that nomination"

Morphine Prince

Taylor did not respond with class, she threw backhanded shade.... are you for real?

Because one black man winning awards makes up for all the awards white people gave to white people that did not deserve them? 

Her situation has nothing to do with race. Beyonce is up there. Her video just didn't make the cut. DEAL WITH IT. 

I'm not oblivious to the lack of representation of the black community in many parts of our society but her bringing up race is CLEARLY BS. 

I'm very outspoken on POC issues, as I am one myself but that doesn't mean I can't see through the BS. 

You completely avoided my point :rip:
It isn't about pitting two females together, it's about a "new kind of heartbreak".. The only source that's pitting them together is the media. 

So her video where they slap and kick each other and hold guns at each other isn't pitting 2 people against each other?

Crescent Bloom

Why can't they just take their nominations and be happy? I feel like these girls want the whole cake, instead of a slice. It's a constant cat fight, and though I am not a fan of either's music (however, I can admit both have bops I have heard on the radio) Nicki mentioned "record breaking" and Bad Blood took the Vevo most viewed under 24 hours achievement from Nicki's "Anaconda." So I think she WAS talking about Taylor, and one can easily lie once spotted.

After all, it's just the VMA's. Maybe I'd understand better if it were something like The Grammys. :crossed:

They want to obtain the slayage of Gaga at the 2010 VMAs :whitney:

Florian

Where did Nicki even mention Taylor before Taylor tried to get involved, lucky Queen Onika left her to talk to her cats or whatever

That's not with this ridiculous flamebait that you'll become a CC. Just saying :love:

Ladey Gagz

If you want people to take you seriously, you should probably stop the name calling since right now its obvious that you stan for Nicki and are extremely pressed towards Taylor and you're doing everything you can to defend your fave. 

Tumblr

I'm done, I don't need anymore warning points because y'all swifties can't handle shade

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Vernier

This better be for promo for what already looks like a lacklustre show. All this hot air for a ****ing moon man :rip:  

Don't be purposefully obtuse tho who else could "skinny female" have been refereeing to in this scenario? :smh: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bebe

I'm going to lock this for a while and give people the opportunity to cool down. This thread is getting too off-topic and flamebaity. 

Justin Drew Bieber

Time to wipe my butt, lol, guys stop fighting so immmmmmature, kiss each other

• Admin unlocked this topic
PicklePower

Best. Thread. Ever. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

LePetitGAGABLover

Why do I feel like this was a "made up" feud:lmao:

Just like Gaga vs Katy and Katy vs Taylor

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived