šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

She never named who it was about.. She's not pitting herself and Katy Perry against eachother, the MEDIA did that. She described the song as "A different kind of heartbreak" about a friend that did something horrible to her.

The video is just for fun, to suit the song, you using that logic is like saying 'Gaga hates God because she swallowed a rosary in Alejandro' :smh:

She implied it heavily, and kind of confirmed it through the video though.. ItĀ doesn't matter who it was about, it was a woman.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

Taylor made it clear it was her because Taylor and Katy were the only pop girls (well whatever Taylor wantedĀ to call herself that year, country, pop, flop?) who's tours overlapped. So don't try it with Taylor being innocent.

My shade is true so I'll tell it again and again.

But this off topic so back on topic:

Taylor needs to get her nose out of everything and go back to screaming like a cat in the studio booth or whatever she does..Ā 

pmeRAj.gif

Ā 

iLoAJwkMqueAe.gif

Ā 

SlayLin

Why can't they just take their nominations and be happy? I feel like these girls want the whole cake, instead of a slice. It's a constant cat fight, and though I am not a fan of either's music (however, I can admit both have bops I have heard on the radio) Nicki mentioned "record breaking" and Bad Blood took the Vevo most viewed under 24 hours achievement from Nicki's "Anaconda." So I think she WAS talking about Taylor, and one can easily lie once spotted.

After all, it's just the VMA's. Maybe I'd understand better if it were something like The Grammys. :crossed:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Tumblr

Actually, I think Nicki needs to stfu because her dumb ass video isn't even good enough to be this mad over. She DID take a jab at Taylor and Taylor responded with class and this STUPID HOE keepsĀ bringingĀ upĀ **** that's irrelevant.Ā 

Oh, the white media totally doesn't want blacks to win awardsĀ 

grammyskanye.jpg?w=550&h=695

Ā 

Taylor did not respond with class, she threw backhanded shade.... are you for real?

Because one black man winning awards makes up for all the awards white people gave to white people that did not deserve them?Ā 

Ā 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

jojuun

Thank you for insulting me in yoir first sentence. Proves your level of debating.

Yeah because Gaga's DWUW cover want censored on youtube right? And the ARTPOP cover wasn't censored in many countries?

And I don't give a **** about Gaga being extra s-xual in videos like, let's say, Alejandro. Because, appart from s-x, there is much more.

And don't come to me with "because she is black".Ā 

Cultural impact... omg...Ā 

yes, because Miley, a white skinny b---h (like Nicki likes to call them)Ā doesnt get blackash for being s-xual.Ā 

Girl you crazy.

DWUW was censored because itĀ receivedĀ so manyĀ complaints and YouTube automatically does that when it gets so much "flagged" requests. It is YouTube, any ass or tittyĀ is censored. Yet Gaga's ass was printed in many tabloid and featured on all the blogs.

The ARTPOP coverĀ "censored" in many countries? THE DELUSION! In ARAB countries! I love how you bend that little fact to benefit your little comeback here. Bye! Nicki was censored by MAINSTREAM American and European media. Different story.

And yes, there is more to Anaconda too than what you can see. And yes it is about her being black. And thick. And proud of it. Just cause you can't see it doesn't mean there isn't more to it.

And yes it had cultural impact. It sparked a debate, or do you want me to find you the thousands of "Is Anaconda a Feminist Statement" articles?Ā 

Get your head out of your ass.

Bleachella

She implied it heavily, and kind of confirmed it through the video though.. ItĀ doesn't matter who it was about, it was a woman.

You completely avoided my point :rip:
ItĀ isn't about pitting two females together, it's about a "new kind of heartbreak".. The only source that's pitting them together is the media.Ā 

Justin Drew Bieber

I'm here on my toiletĀ takin a sh*t reading yall's replies. Keep em cumminĀ 

Tumblr

It's actually really funny how if this was a completely different pop star replying to CLEAR SHADE everyone would live. Taylor was in her own lane into Nicki decided to swerve right into Taylor's lane. Taylor made a classy response and then proceeded to log off of twitter while Nikki still had her phone in her hand tweeting sh*t. I'm sorry but Taylor was in the right to responding.Ā 

Where did Nicki even mention Taylor before Taylor tried to get involved, lucky Queen Onika left her to talk to her cats or whatever

Sister

more drama

more viewers

MTV wins BIG

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Mister Gaga

Are you stupid? The point of the video was to prove how crazy the double racial standard is. How white women in thongs have reclaimed their s-xuality in pop music/culture the past decades. When she released the single cover for Anaconda she made it very clear it was done on purpose. She showed the world how mainstream media censored the single cover just because it was her, a black woman with a big ass. They however, don't censor skinny white women in that very same thong. Instead, they celebrate that as "empowering". When a white woman takes off her clothes in her imagery, like Gaga did many times, it is seen as empowering and emancipating. That woman is celebrating her s-xuality on her own terms, indeed, good for her. But when Nicki does it, because she is black, a rapper and considered "ratchet", all of a sudden she is "sh*tty and messy" according to you. Check yourself.Anaconda is fun, catchy, slutty but it's cultural impact is much deeper and Nicki herself has said all of this yet few of you seem to know that.
Ā 

:applause::applause:

Morphine Prince

And nicki deadass accepted a bet award and asked "what award is this for?" on live television but wants to cry foul over a vma nomination. It's obvious which audience she values more so this outrage looks like a crock of ****.Ā 
Ā 

Holy **** you are going IN :lmao:Ā 

Ā 

Tumblr

lmao, besides reporting you for off topic salty flamebait, I'm going to let you know that you're being totally wrong because I never said that Taylor was innocent, just that she mentioned it once without alluding while presssed Katy and her pressed team made a huge deal out of it :kissga:

Taylor literally went through the effort of creating a video and a song about Katy so you're fave is pressed by Katy I guess?Ā 

Report meĀ :omfgaga:

Taylor did not respond with class, she threw backhanded shade.... are you for real?

Because one black man winning awards makes up for all the awards white people gave to white people that did not deserve them?Ā 

Ā 

Give me theĀ receiptsĀ and I'll give you myĀ receiptsĀ of black artists winning aĀ plethoraĀ of awards.Ā 

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived