Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

Lol at Nicki Twitter-thugging and shading Taylor and then completely backpedaling when Taylor responded. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tumblr

Nicki is absolutely right. Miley gets awarded for the same thing Nicki did while Nicki gets nothing

She is 100% right to bring race into this when she literally destroyed Vevo records with Anaconda and was a huge cultural phenomenon, just like Wrecking Ball. 

Taylor needs to stay out of it or support Nicki instead of giving her backhanded compliments because she was lucky to get nominated for a music video that looked more like a trailer for a straight to DVD movie full of D list celebs. 

Beyoncé should not be nominated for 7/11.

That is all.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

ryhanna

The obvious digs at Taylor were a bit much. I can understand being pissed, but it wasn't fair to get personal when she didn't do anything wrong.

Babel

Meanwhile Gaga will be at home watching this year's messy VMAs, just like in 2012 

tumblr_mblpgzB0iM1r6fm6zo1_500.gif

sipthistea

Too much drama for an award that has lost credibility through the years.

Both of them are IMMATURE (and maybe this is just a publicity stunt for their benefit).

Videos are not the same as they used to be, when it was worth it to watch MTV. Enough said.

Nicki is absolutely right. Miley gets awarded for the same thing Nicki did while Nicki gets nothing

Part of the problem is that Nicki is a year late, they aren't gonna glorify the same sort of thing twice in a row. (Two viral videos using s-x and controversy to sell.)

Lona Delery

I really enjoy reading GGD atm :reductive2:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ItsTommyBitch

She is 100% right to bring race into this when Anaconda literally destroyed Vevo records with Anaconda and was a huge cultural phenomenon, just like Wrecking Ball. 

Taylor needs to stay out of it or support Nicki instead of giving her backhanded compliments because she was lucky to get nominated for a music video that looked more like a trailer for a straight to DVD movie full of D list celebs. 

Beyoncé should not be nominated for 7/11.

That is all.

I don't agree with you often, but this post literally sums up everything :applause: 

Well I disagree about the Taylor video drag, but everything else :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SissyFromSpace

Nicki Minaj couldn't even remember what BET award she won on national television but wants to make a ****ing VMA nomination about race.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Benji

Nicki's right to an extent... I just wish this wasn't over Anaconda because the video is trash :later:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived