celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Why is Nicki acting like her tweet wasn't about Taylor? Was she referring to Beyonce? Just own your words, Nicki! 

Tokyo Rose

Ladies & Gentlemen: This is what happens when your flood pop culture with too much freaking identity politics! Every nom becomes a statement on race, gender, body image, etc.

You shouldn't undermine the opressed minorities seeking freedom and justice just because it's causing issues for some dumb award show.

The whole reason this mess is going on is because America tried to sweep it under the rug rather than confront the issues.

This was bound to happen. Might as well learn from our mistakes!

Harry

You are one of the few people here I know 100% deserves to be called a SJW, because of the way you jump at me with hate and ideology and misrepresent my views. Like the time you called me a misogynist and freaked out simply because i criticized Taylor's songwriting, ignoring the fact I'm a huge fan of dozens female singers and sometimes speak up for them against s-xism.

You can be a feminist, and still think too much identity politics can be toxic.

You literally just said that pop culture should stop focusing on people with different identities in regards to race/gender/body types 'etc'... As a straight white male you're amongst the most privileged on the planet and you can't recognise/don't care about the struggles of others. And you call whoever does care about these issues SJWs to diminish the importance of those issues and make a mockery out of it.

Spock

America's Sweetheart:hunty:

THAT BACKHANDED INVITATION

ZXLRI2G.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Dorothy Gale

White media? :lmao:

She obviously didn't think Taylor would respond. 

Yanko

well she did say that sknny thing in general but it still looked like a taylor shade

she should just apologize honestly 

You shouldn't undermine the opressed minorities seeking freedom and justice just because it's causing issues for some dumb award show.

The whole reason this mess is going on is because America tried to sweep it under the rug rather than confront the issues.

This was bound to happen. Might as well learn from our mistakes!

How does it help minorities when every time a black or a thick women or a thin women doesn't get a nom or win an award, it becomes a political issue?. Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?

2.5 out of 5 blacks included in VOTY noms, including Beyonce with a curvy figure, and Nicki gets a couple noms, and yet their is still identity politics controversy and bad blood between pop millionaires? 

Dorothy Gale

Nicki retweeted

lol Nicki's so mad

Black people make a crap music video and then think it should be nominated because of slavery? :lmao: 

Spock

well she did say that sknny thing in general but it still looked like a taylor shade

she should just apologize honestly 

inb4 Donutgate 2.0: Taylorgate if she doesn't

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

FrankGutz

:saladga: 

Nicki gurl bye 

The video was sh*t

Like the song :hunty: 

:tea: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived