Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Okay so now the thread gets merged.  It was different. I'm pressed lol

AH, that's what happened? I was so confused :saladga:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, you don't have a horse in the race. Yet you always want to shut down the conversation about groups that feel oppressed and label those people 'SJWs' lol.

Not all straight white males, may I add. But you are constantly guilty of this, particularly with black people and women.

You are one of the few people here I know 100% deserves to be called a SJW, because of the way you jump at me with hate and ideology and misrepresent my views. Like the time you called me a misogynist and freaked out simply because i criticized Taylor's songwriting, ignoring the fact I'm a huge fan of dozens female singers and sometimes speak up for them against s-xism.

You can be a feminist, and still think too much identity politics can be toxic.

Phoenix

America's Sweetheart:hunty:

omg :lmao: more like i have too many awards, i feel sorry for you so... :rip: 

💎

Fizzy

AH, that's what happened? I was so confused :saladga:

i know. Lol 

like it was completely different tho. But sometimes other peeps get to keep their threads. :rip:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

i know. Lol 

like it was completely different tho. But sometimes other peeps get to keep their threads. :rip:

Yeah, suppose it's so all the convo is in the same place, was bit of a broad stroke though!

Jase

What a silly thing for Taylor to say. What's Nicki gonna do, stand beside her looking awkward while Taylor gushes over winning? :lmao:

Emvee

:lmao:  

Anaconda doesn't even have that many views and it sold like 10 copies. Shut up already, Nicki. 

Jenniferella

LOL Taylor's last tweet... So condescending and fake.

i know. Lol 

Who cares really ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

darkchylde

You are one of the few people here I know 100% deserves to be called a SJW, because of the way you jump at me with hate and ideology and misrepresent my views. Like the time you called me a misogynist and freaked out simply because i criticized Taylor's songwriting, ignoring the fact I'm a huge fan of dozens female singers and sometimes speak up for them against s-xism.

You can be a feminist, and still think too much identity politics can be toxic.

Thank god I can ignore you because reading you is giving me a headache.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived