Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

All of this for some VMA nomination. :lmao:

Taylor has such a weak clapbacks btw. She is like one of those people who are extremely nice that is boring and tiring. 

SissyFromSpace

Lmfaooooo my entire TL is scalping her and so are my FB friends. Lmfaooo :omfgaga:

she just TRIED the biggest popstar  :queenga:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Iwontell

Nothing like an unexpected feud make things interesting. :sharon:

Well, now we know who will featured of that diss track KP is allegedly writing about Taylor...:lolgaga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Harry

What do white males have to do with it? We don't have a horse in the race. It's an issue entirely between blacks and females, and between thin and curvy women. If you've ever read SJW feminists on Jezebel you'd know that identity politics often degenerates into a brawl between non-straight-white-male identities,

Exactly, you don't have a horse in the race. Yet you always want to shut down the conversation about groups that feel oppressed and label those people 'SJWs' lol.

Not all straight white males, may I add. But you are constantly guilty of this, particularly with black people and women.

Crescent Bloom

TBQFH Anaconda does not deserve a VOTY nomination. It doesn't really deserve any nomination. The song is pretty much Baby Got Back remix featuring Nicki and the video is just a bunch of half dressed ladies quivering like a hooker on a church corner:crossed:

I love Nicki and I find her really entertaining but this is just nuts man.

loving the pre-Government Hooker promo:applause:

I thought about that.

I wonder if Meghan is disappointed? Is she throwing a temper tantrum on Twitter? 

She's probably grief-eating :hunty:

Jewels n Drugs

I am kinda pressed to tbh. The godly bop that is Anaconda had a lot of impact, it atleast deserves a nom. 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

djBuffoon

It's just that Nicki is getting snubbed for doing the same thing they're winning awards for.

No. No.... No. I don't even care for Taylor's videos in this era, at all, but they're at least done with a modicum of taste and skill.

darkchylde

Meghan T had the biggest hit celebrating girls with a few extra points. They should have thrown her a nom, even in the "best social message" category. It was the song that sold for it's social message, no doubt about it.

Meghan reduced women to men's opinions of them, so don't even try.

Her persona is **** and her music matches that.

Economy

Taylor Swift feelign offended??? im shocked :udidnt:

waiting for next revenge song :music:

Fizzy

Okay so now the thread gets merged.  It was different. I'm pressed lol

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Iwontell

Dude...imagine if Gaga was going to b---h every time she was (or thought she was) being treated unfairly or snubbed...

I'm sorry, but Nicki is being immature as ****...feud with Taylor or not...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived