💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taylor will win in the end. Her army of fans don't care and the radio listeners don't care. 

Nickel can stay seething. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

PaperIz

Inb4 merge :lolly: or lock:hunty: anyways everyone needs to cool it. Both sides are being petty. And I've seen more anti Taylor than anti nicki

Didymus

And the media is always right about celebs? :neyde:

This is clearly a way to smack Taylor around for her continuous success. It's better to kick someone off a pedestal than praise the already praised media figure once again :neyde:

Kulture Kiari

What is the point of this thread? Clearly, you are posting only the comments that are benefiting your opinion. This will only cause turmoil on this site. I suggest stop opening similar threads like these and discuss about this on the threads that already exist. 

jojuun

Yeah w/e merge it. Just wanted to prove my point. I hate how all of these Taylor stans are coming out of the woodworks and would deny racism and s-xism by the media when their own fave wants to be known as a feminist.

Yanko

Proposal: Anybody further mentioning and spreading this BS gets WPs. :party:

i second this :applause: 

jojuun

What is the point of this thread? Clearly, you are posting only the comments that are benefiting your side. This will only cause turmoil on this side. I suggest stop opening similar threads like these and discuss anout this on the threads that already exist. 

Because Lance, aka Team Taylor, has opened several threads in the past 24 hours benefiting HIS side and his opinion. Where were you then?

Didymus

There's actually an admirable awareness about racism and s-xism in the media on this forum. But in this case it doesn't hold up. That's the end tbh.

Yanko

Honestly I feel like Nicki has hurted her career yesterday...

I really love her but I'm not crazy about her complaining like this...

i agree its a horrible look for her

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived