What will Gaga's NEW MUSIC sound like?!

XXXPLICITBEAUTY

Featured Posts

XXXPLICITBEAUTY

I'm not Gaga or RedOne or someone else she's working with so idk

*aura laugh* 

Checkers

I'm hoping for a New Wave/Rock sound. I want it to be fresh :delete2:

and I honestly don't want electronic pop music.

XXXPLICITBEAUTY

I'm hoping for a New Wave/Rock sound. I want it to be fresh :delete2:

and I honestly don't want electronic pop music.

i think that Gaga vomited all of the electronic pop music that she had left in her on ARTPOP?

TimisaMonster

A RedOne masterpiece from 2020 :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Computer

I don't know but I do hope it's some good raging epic pop with intense innovative beats and melodies and with a new emphasis on vocals.  :pray: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

calmar

I don't know but I do hope it's some good raging epic pop with intense innovative beats and melodies and with a new emphasis on vocals.  :pray: 

What do you mean by a 'new emphasis on vocals'? 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

moonboywow

I'd really like it if she focused less on computer made beats and more on actual instruments. 

Computer

What do you mean by a 'new emphasis on vocals'? 

Well, with her own commentary on C2C (Howard Stern interview) she has emphasized the importance of natural vocal ability, ie, no autotune.  After the Oscars performance, and Baku games, etc everyone is appreciating Gaga's vocal abilities (we already did but it's a surprise to more casual fans how talented she really is).  I am assuming she will be more focused on her vocals and being allowed to let her voice do whatever she wants it to do.

And actually it would be cool to have a real vocal showcase on the album, in the style of a classic Whitney Houston or Celine Dion song (and she said she loved Whitney).

barcodemonster

The sound of African tribal chanting over the sound of a clogged printer 

scan my barcode

Computer

I'd really like it if she focused less on computer made beats and more on actual instruments. 

I would like this too, and maybe a combination of them.  When I hear songs with real instruments that are produced really well, the sound is so rich and full.  

calmar

Well, with her own commentary on C2C (Howard Stern interview) she has emphasized the importance of natural vocal ability, ie, no autotune.  After the Oscars performance, and Baku games, etc everyone is appreciating Gaga's vocal abilities (we already did but it's a surprise to more casual fans how talented she really is).  I am assuming she will be more focused on her vocals and being allowed to let her voice do whatever she wants it to do.

And actually it would be cool to have a real vocal showcase on the album, in the style of a classic Whitney Houston or Celine Dion song (and she said she loved Whitney).

Ah, I see. Just don't forget that she also has no qualms about using autotune for 'artistic effect' as well.

For some reason, now all of these ideas are colliding in my mind and my brain is telling me "Imogen Heap collab would be cool" but.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived