๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

Kind of, thanks for the link. It's strange because it says "import disc" even though I recognize the barcode as being Japanese. Also, I think it's very strange that the album just has 10 tracks when every Japanese CD usually has bonus material.

I'm thinking new tracks will be available directly during the re-release now, if there is any.

Superficial

If & when her album gets released in JP & Aus or re-released, i hope it will have some new songs along the vein of NLF synths but more dancier dark type of songs? I love KMB but it bummed me out that it sounded ALOT like free :ROLL:. Im hoping she puts Heart To Break & the instrumentals of some of the Love Kills series on it. :P

If & when her album gets released in JP & Aus or re-released, i hope it will have some new songs along the vein of NLF synths but more dancier dark type of songs? I love KMB but it bummed me out that it sounded ALOT like free :ROLL:. Im hoping she puts Heart To Break & the instrumentals of some of the Love Kills series on it. :P

Never heard of this, more info please.

Superficial

Never heard of this, more info please.

Its a song she mentioned in a interview, she was hoping it made it on the final album. (can't remeber which interview/radio appearence maybe hoothoot knows)

I'm thinking new tracks will be available directly during the re-release now, if there is any.

Re-release? More info, please! :)

Actually it seems that her album already got a Japanese release because I recognize its barcode as being Japanese, and it apparently has a different track list from the rest of the world if I am not mistaken (only 10 tracks)... what I am finding out strange is that it doesn't have any special thing like a bonus song/version or anything like this, which is a standard in albums from Japan.

Re-release? More info, please! :)

It was a rumour that there would be a re-release, because she has recently recorded about six new songs

There's no official confirmation yet. :nono:

It was a rumour that there would be a re-release, because she has recently recorded about six new songs

There's no official confirmation yet. :nono:

Ah, I see. Thanks! I asked about the Japanese stuff because I buy albums from there instead of other countries, because of many things. And I wouldn't really mind getting Perfectionist with only 10 tracks because they removed the ones I like the less. :D

:o

Get yourself to like them!! :P :x

There are some I just cannot like or stand. I instantly skip Not In Love, Acid Annie, Broke and sometimes Heaven. All of them are very very very boring in my opinion, mainly Not In Love. :sos:

Edited by Jord_n

There are some I just cannot like or stand. I instantly skip Not In Love, Acid Annie, Broken and sometimes Heaven. All of them are very very very boring in my opinion, mainly Not In Love. :sos:

Let me try to change that. <3

Final version

Btw it's Broke :P

And you should try out the Not in Love demo, you might like it more. ;)

Broke instrumental, superficial updated instrumental and wonderland acapella (all DIY and HQ by me) coming up next.

Edited by Toxic

Let me try to change that. <3

Final version

Btw it's Broke :P

And you should try out the Not in Love demo, you might like it more. ;)

Broke instrumental, superficial updated instrumental and wonderland acapella (all DIY and HQ by me) coming up next.

It was a typo. Let me edit my post!

And I can't seem to like those songs I mentioned. Believe me, I've tried... they bore me after in the first 5 seconds of listening. Ugh, when Natalia says "cherry cherry kills kills" I feel like exploding the world.

By the way, are you ex-Enrique Iglesias? I didn't recognize you! :D

It was a typo. Let me edit my post!

And I can't seem to like those songs I mentioned. Believe me, I've tried... they bore me after in the first 5 seconds of listening. Ugh, when Natalia says "cherry cherry kills kills" I feel like exploding the world.

By the way, are you ex-Enrique Iglesias? I didn't recognize you! :D

Oh yes, that's me :P

And I love 'cherry cherry kills kills' xD I sometimes play the intro over and over again just to hear her say that multiple times lol

it's nice that we have these good fan made instrumentals..but i want the real deal

We don't have them, I'm making them :redface: :P j/k

Well if it makes you feel any better, Wonderland official instrumental is floating around... it might leak soon