Zedd is with Interscope thanks to Gaga

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Duh? Zedd was nobody until he worked with Gaga 

Theeeeen every other artist was working with him and practically became the next RedOne on radio

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

iMonster

Duh? Zedd was nobody until he worked with Gaga 

Theeeeen every other artist was working with him and practically became the next RedOne on radio

False. Especially if you're not a fan of EDM. I've heard of Zedd when he was with Skrillex's label in 2011. . . hence before Clarity. 

TimisaMonster

False. Especially if you're not a fan of EDM. I've heard of Zedd when he was with Skrillex's label in 2011. . . hence before Clarity. 

His rise to fame and the popularity he has now IS thx to Gaga. Why is that false? I too am a fan of EDM but never heard of him until MTN remix

It's not undermining him...he simply wasn't big until Gaga came and boosted his career

Spyro

His rise to fame and the popularity he has now IS thx to Gaga. Why is that false? I too am a fan of EDM but never heard of him until MTN remix

It's not undermining him...he simply wasn't big until Gaga came and boosted his career

Just because when you heard of him first, doesn't mean he made it big.  Not to mention, his first big hit single 'Clarity' which was ALL OVER mainstream radio, happened like eight months before ARTPOP came out.

Spyro the Dragon

TimisaMonster

Just because when you heard of him first, doesn't mean he made it big.  Not to mention, his first big hit single 'Clarity' which was ALL OVER mainstream radio, happened like eight months before ARTPOP came out.

As I said...all thx to Gaga's connections and she getting him signed. He didn't do that himself...therefore no album would've come out. 

freebit

That's awesome. I also forgot he was featured on the BTW remix album. She had The Weeknd on there too, which is cool in retrospect. 

iMonster

As I said...all thx to Gaga's connections and she getting him signed. He didn't do that himself...therefore no album would've come out. 

You said Zedd was nobody UNTIL he worked with Gaga then later you said "he simply wasn't big until Gaga came and boosted his career" . . .  

Clarity came out before ARTPOP (MTN remix is just a remix- wasn't public) so how could Gaga boost his career if the song "Clarity" was already a hit? Clarity made him a huge act not Gaga or Interscope.

If his success was because of Gaga connections, she also helped out "Semi Precious Weapons". . . how'd that turn out? 

Stop it while you're ahead. Zedd is known in the EDM world and it's not only because he worked with Gaga. 

TimisaMonster

You said Zedd was nobody UNTIL he worked with Gaga then later you said "he simply wasn't big until Gaga came and boosted his career" . . .  

Clarity came out before ARTPOP (MTN remix is just a remix- wasn't public) so how could Gaga boost his career if the song "Clarity" was already a hit? Clarity made him a huge act not Gaga or Interscope.

If his success was because of Gaga connections, she also helped out "Semi Precious Weapons". . . how'd that turn out? 

Stop it while you're ahead. Zedd is known in the EDM world and it's not only because he worked with Gaga. 

You keep bringing up Clarity...again...how was this album made?...

He got signed to Interscope...How?

You know the answer already...yes...she IS responsible for his career taking off.

Give credit where it's due...she did play a MAJOR part :shrug:

iMonster

You know the answer already...yes...she IS responsible for his career taking off.

I can't take you serious. Have a great night =) 

Spyro

Clarity (the song, not the album!!) was a huge hit WAAYYY before Gaga announced he would work with Zedd.  The MTN remix did almost MINIMAL to his career.  

Spyro the Dragon

TimisaMonster

I can't take you serious. Have a great night =) 

Neither can I :hug:

TimisaMonster

Clarity (the song, not the album!!) was a huge hit WAAYYY before Gaga announced he would work with Zedd.  The MTN remix did almost MINIMAL to his career.  

Still the same point...Clarity is on the album...album made from record deal...record deal cuz of Gaga...are people really pretending Gaga had nothing to do with his success :saladga:

Archived