💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

THIS IS HUGE! 15 US shows = $60 million for Taylor Swift

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bradley

Definitely !  I think she has to start very high with a very strong promo for the three first singles. Lady Gaga is still young, I'm pretty sure radios would be here to play a lot a new Gaga / RedOne typical hit ! 

I'll have my fingers crossed for that. :pray:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Not really... What happen to Taylor could also happen to any of our faves... I mean it's all about promo and how the GP and radios like the album.. If the album has a strong success, no worry about having big grosses concerning tour...

Look at Katy Perry and Taylor Swift lately... 

Katy is averaging around 750,000 with her last shows reported. (34 shows) That's a long ways off from 4 million. In fact, Gaga and Tony's jazz tour, with theatre dates, is averaging a million a night...and averaging more people per night than Katy's last 34 dates. 

Taylor is now having numbers that are on par with many of the legend touring acts. It's very impressive! 

KyliesChild

what slayage lol. Anyways Gaga is the Queen of music, she WILL take over the world with her next album. That's a fact, no need to be a magician to know that, just common sense. 

+ you have to expect comments like these when you make Taylor threads on a GAGA forum, so yeah..

It's a Gaga forum, but you should not make comments like these because people said these comments about ARTPOP and you know what happened. And “Queen Of Music", okay I understand your a fan, but you don't have to kiss her ass.

1. Mars is smaller than Earth

2. Wait for "Garden of Eden World Tour 2016" by Gagz to slay us and those ticket sales.

:omfgaga:

You mean the "Garden of Eden Ball World Tour 2016". :fan:

she is the type if artists that gets bigger and bigger with every album

:deadbanana::legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Vernier

1. Mars is smaller than Earth

2. Wait for "Garden of Eden World Tour 2016" by Gagz to slay us and those ticket sales.

:omfgaga:

Don't you mean "Garden of Eden Ball" :neyde: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Blue Jeans

what slayage lol. Anyways Gaga is the Queen of music, she WILL take over the world with her next album. That's a fact, no need to be a magician to know that, just common sense. 

+ you have to expect comments like these when you make Taylor threads on a GAGA forum, so yeah..

How old are you ? you sound like those annoying 12 years old on Twitter and LM.com :awkney:

There is no fact that Gaga's next Era will be hugely sucessful, comments like yours were made before ARTPOP and look how it all turned out.. just give the props to Taylor and sit quietly without making those absurd comparisons without even knowing ANYTHING about LG5.

XnbKIWZ.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

gagaisitalian

I'm going in October. My two VIP tickets were $600 total so I'm not surprised she's pulling in this much money. Her and the show are worth it. It's quality music from a quality person. I've been turned off from pop lately, but Gaga and Taylor are both strong forces that I love to continue listening to.

did you like hit your head on something? You're not too smart... "What slayage" ignorance at its finest...

Houdini

Since the beginning of her career she's on a downward drop and normally it fallows this way when it started like that. The chances her next album tops or surpasses ARTPOP's success are more toward negative than positive.

Runway

60 million and she still so thirsty for those 0.99$ from apple music :saladga:

Brooke Candy

How old are you ? you sound like those annoying 12 years old on Twitter and LM.com :awkney:

There is no fact that Gaga's next Era will be hugely sucessful, comments like yours were made before ARTPOP and look how it all turned out.. just give the props to Taylor and sit quietly without making those absurd comparasions without even knowing ANYTHING about LG5.

The fact that you insult Me just because i have a positive thought about my fave, is exactly what a 12years old kid would do...

And No, i will not give props to Taylor. You're not gonna tell me what to do..

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived