Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Gaga

MoeConcepts

Featured Posts

MoeConcepts

We all welcome new Monsters! I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the GGD Community :) Make sure to read the post guidelines so that you know the rules :)

where do I find those? Lol

BABBLYON

well hi! welcome to the fandom! Were awesome! Glad your apart of the community now! :hug:

MoeConcepts

Also, I remember loving Just Dance when it used to come on the music channel. I loved the Poker Face music video because I hadn't come to terms with my gayness yet and I thought Gaga was s-xy haha But I officially was addicted when Bad Romance was on the music channel when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I am now gonna be a sophomore in college, I own most albums (not c2c), but I have never seen Gaga live so I am excited for next tour! Just saying lol 

Mister Gaga

Also, I remember loving Just Dance when it used to come on the music channel. I loved the Poker Face music video because I hadn't come to terms with my gayness yet and I thought Gaga was s-xy haha But I officially was addicted when Bad Romance was on the music channel when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I am now gonna be a sophomore in college, I own most albums (not c2c), but I have never seen Gaga live so I am excited for next tour! Just saying lol 

What you waiting for? It's a hearing delight :flutter:

Also, welcome to Gaga Daily! :love:

Bad Bromance

Welcome to GagaDaily @MoeConcepts!  We all hope you enjoy yourself in this wonderful forum!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

coming out as a monster :emma:

welcome btw! you'll regret your decision :creepflop:

just kidding :fat: 

maybe not :creepflop:

Archived