OMG YES.

The only deserving video this year tbh

Love Me Harder is a close second tho

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tumblr

4 5 Seconds better not get any noms, Rih needs to know that this type of music is not where she excels and she doesn't need the VMA's acting like it was revolutionary

Bradley

4 5 Seconds better not get any noms, Rih needs to know that this type of music is not where she excels and she doesn't need the VMA's acting like it was revolutionary

Wishing upon someone's failure is bad. FourFiveSeconds sold millions of copies and I am one of the millions who enjoy the song. She is being experimental and we need to encourage that.

Bradley

It's being held on August 30th so why can't Gaga attend? It's possible isn't it?

I believe she won't show up even if she got an invitation. She has told us before that she won't attend an award show and not do anything. She needs to either perform or win awards. Let alone the fact that she won't even get nominated this year since no pop videos have been released.

Tumblr

Wishing upon someone's failure is bad. FourFiveSeconds sold millions of copies and I am one of the millions who enjoy the song. She is being experimental and we need to encourage that.

And I like the song, but it does not deserve to be nominated 

Stay was experimental, the video was extremely fresh and new. I love when Rih is new and experimental, but 45 Seconds was a let down and the video does not deserve to be recognised.

I stan for Rih btw

tumblr_m0wo72SfFV1ql5yr7o2_r2_400.gif

Whispering

It's being held on August 30th so why can't Gaga attend? It's possible isn't it?

Gaga isn't going to attend, unless she is nominated or performing. She is between eras and has no new music to promote right now, so there is no reason to attend these awards.

TheFame Monster

OMG YES.

The only deserving video this year tbh

Hidden Content

LMH has no concept. It's just a cat rolling around in a huge sandbox. 

hijadeputa

why would she attend if she won't perform + isn't nominated? 

Tumblr

LMH has no concept. It's just a cat rolling around in a huge sandbox. 

Don't quote me with nonsense sis

Robinladen

I would LOVE for Shake It Off to get nominated and sweep, but all the attention is going to go to Blank Space and Bad Blood :noparty:

Uhm Shake It Off is boring and childish. Blank Space deserves to snatch.

Robinladen

still don't understand why Applause video wasn't nominated, neither G.U.Y.

Does it matter when Problem and Dark Horse won, two videos that looked cheaper than cheap.

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived