music news

2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

It seriously does not make any sense for 7/11 to get so many noms, especially VOTY

This is not just pressed stan whining anymore, it's clearly rigged :rip:

I enjoy Beyonce but this makes no sense. 

Psychedelic

I hope Sia wins as well as Ed Sheeran

Blank Space is also award worthy, but Taylor doesn't need me to send luck, she'll snatch :hunty:

Uptown Funk will snacht too and it's fine, everything else is just... :awkney:  

Jonathan2244

i think Taylor will win all 9 overtaking gaga and a tie with most with gaga and bad romance with 7 wins for bad blood to be the most awarded female video? Anyway agree, I think Taylor whole area is about snatching as much records as possible.

Epione

i think Taylor will win all 9 overtaking gaga and a tie with most with gaga and bad romance with 7 wins for bad blood to be the most awarded female video? Anyway agree, I think Taylor whole area is about snatching as much records as possible.

She can win and get a tie with Bad Romance, but Bad Blood will never actually be on the same level as Bad Romance.:lolly:

retroglamx

This really goes to prove that anything Bey does will be praised and praised to no end. 7/11 is a bad song and the video is no better. Didn't she record it on her computer?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Gaga Monster

This really goes to prove that anything Bey does will be praised and praised to no end. 7/11 is a bad song and the video is no better. Didn't she record it on her computer?

She shot it on her iPhone 

GGD Presidential Elections

JusKeepBreathin

I think it's funny that nobody on this forum gets who Bey is paying tribute to in 7/11.  Meanwhile everyone is upset about Anaconda. Lol this site has gone downhill so quickly. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sizzily

I think it's funny that nobody on this forum gets who Bey is paying tribute to in 7/11.  Meanwhile everyone is upset about Anaconda. Lol this site has gone downhill so quickly. 

Enlighten us then.

I'm pulling for Uptown Funk where its nominated. I hope its not just a TS circle jerk.

One Banned Boi

FrankGutz

"VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Beyoncé – '7/11'"

Did I miss something? :lmao:

It seriously does not make any sense for 7/11 to get so many noms, especially VOTY

This is not just pressed stan whining anymore, it's clearly rigged :rip:

I enjoy Beyonce but this makes no sense. 

The confirmation that she's just an overrated B :hor:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived