music news

2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

Wow, I can vote 10 times a day for each category. I'm gonna make TSwift WIN. THEM. ALL.

BradDance.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Yanko

Help, We Can't Find "Feeling Myself" Anywhere
Hey, you know the "Feeling Myself" video? The one where Nicki Minaj and Beyonce preside over the entire universe (or at least the California desert), eat hamburgers and exude ferocity? For some reason I can't find it anywhere on this nominations list. Maybe there is a Best Tidal Exclusive category still TBD?

:rip: 

RAMROD

VMA shpuld've make tge "Sure, Jan!" category tbh.

That is category for all music that was too ambitous but ended up far from expectation. :fat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TEANUS

Wrecking Ball and Bad Blood had more buzz

I forgot about Wrecking Ball and that is true, but Bad Blood had short lived buzz tbh. 

People still talk about Anaconda. At least people around me

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

JusKeepBreathin

Wow, I can vote 10 times a day for each category. I'm gonna make TSwift WIN. THEM. ALL.

BradDance.gif

This Gif deserves an MTV award nomination. :applause:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Help, We Can't Find "Feeling Myself" Anywhere
Hey, you know the "Feeling Myself" video? The one where Nicki Minaj and Beyonce preside over the entire universe (or at least the California desert), eat hamburgers and exude ferocity? For some reason I can't find it anywhere on this nominations list. Maybe there is a Best Tidal Exclusive category still TBD?

:rip: 

No one cares about that video.

tumblr_m9yj8bAdop1ryasw2o1_500.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

InB4 Diplo blasts MTV for not nominating Madonna on Twitter

elitdaily.gif

Ferrer Zorola

IMHO these people/videos should win :whitney:

VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Beyoncé – “7/11”
or
Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar “Bad Blood”
or
Kendrick Lamar “Alright”

BEST MALE VIDEO
The Weeknd “Earned It”
or
Nick Jonas “Chains”
or
Kendrick Lamar “Alright”

BEST FEMALE VIDEO
Beyoncé “7/11”
or
Taylor Swift “Blank Space”

BEST HIP HOP VIDEO
Kendrick Lamar “Alright”

BEST POP VIDEO
Beyoncé “7/11”
or
Taylor Swift “Blank Space”

BEST COLLABORATION
Ariana Grande f/ The Weeknd “Love Me Harder”
or
Taylor Swift f/ Kendrick Lamar “Bad Blood"

VIDEO WITH A SOCIAL MESSAGE
Wale “The White Shoes”

PROFESSIONAL CATEGORIES

BEST ART DIRECTION
Taylor Swift f/ Kendrick Lamar “Bad Blood”
or
Jack Ü f/ Justin Bieber "Where Are Ü Now"

BEST CHOREOGRAPHY
Beyoncé “7/11”
or
Flying Lotus f/ Kendrick Lamar “Never Catch Me”

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
or
Flying Lotus f/ Kendrick Lamar “Never Catch Me”

BEST DIRECTION
or
Kendrick Lamar “Alright”

BEST EDITING
Beyoncé “7/11”
or
or

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS
Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar – “Bad Blood”
or

whaaat I have to log in? never mind I'm not even voting 

LIFE IS GOOD

wiltedbliss

I would be "bandwagoning" if I was being influenced by other members decisions to not watch the show but this isn't the case I started watching the VMAs since Gaga performed on 2009 and I don't watch them if she isn't attending. So you and you're 91 likes can shut up. 

Wow, we're stooping down to talking about likes? I don't see your likes since I'm on mobile and don't plan on checking either because that's a 2 year old way of checking for validity. Makes you sound stupid, really. 

And secondly, I was talking about you bandwagonning on Katy Perry. And yes, it's a bandwagon because when you hate an artist, you don't go to their shows. So, you can sit your little childish ass down and shut the **** up.

Ferrer Zorola

Wow, we're stooping down to talking about likes? I don't see your likes since I'm on mobile and don't plan on checking either because that's a 2 year old way of checking for validity. Makes you sound stupid, really. 

And secondly, I was talking about you bandwagonning on Katy Perry. And yes, it's a bandwagon because when you hate an artist, you don't go to their shows. So, you can sit your little childish ass down and shut the **** up.

like you sounded smart with that first reply 
and I can go to wherever I want to even if it's atypical or contradictory you can too you should try it 
edit: also, bandwagoner means a person that blindly follows a crowd the word you meant was hypocrite 

LIFE IS GOOD

wiltedbliss

like you sounded smart with that first reply and I can go to wherever I want to even if it's atypical or contradictory you can too you should try it 
edit: also, bandwagoner means a person that blindly follows a crowd the word you meant was hypocrite 

Well, you technically did follow a crowd since as soon as she got to where you were, you jumped on her dick. I'm done explaining **** to you. Whether you're  a bandwagoner or hypocrite, it's the same ****, you're just denying it. I bet if she passed by you on the street you'd act as if you're her #1 fan. Please.

And secondly, I never said my reply was smart. I just said yours was stupid as ****. Which it is. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived