💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

they got terrible performers for the most part but they managed to make the show fun even though too long

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i'm so happy that the fame kills tour was called off due to gagz and her music being to "gay" for kanye. guess what, kanye, your speech was also too "gay" for me. other than this, let's take a moment to appreciate ARTPOP for its revolutionary potential as it will be praised to death in the near future. the world needs gagz, not kanye. :legend: 

gif_lady_gaga_artpop_film_by_henrycoco95

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

nikola

This years show is exactly how i expexted.it to be.....a one be iconic mess

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Rat Boy

WE WANT IGGY AND DEMTRIA!! #TrojanCondoms #SafeForTheSummer

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Zilla

A mess. :emma:

Honestly I am no longer part of MTV's demographic (I am considered an old lady in stan years) so this is wayyyyyy confusing :deadbanana:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

i'm so happy that the fame kills tour was called off due to gagz and her music being to "gay" for kanye. guess what, kanye, your speech was also too "gay" for me. other than this, let's take a moment to appreciate ARTPOP for its revolutionary potential as it will be praised to death in the near future. the world needs gagz, not kanye. :legend: 

this is a fake rumor :awkney:  bye  

Warholian

Let's all make our predictions now for Miley's performance they keep hyping up. Miley exposing her tits for the end of the show? Being humped by drag queens? Throwing weed to the audience?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

One Five Ten

I'm pretty sure it was killed because of his VMA controversy, not him being not okay with gay people. He's not homophobic. He's been very supportive of Caitlyn. And he deserved that award. Also, this is exactly what his speech was about. Pitting artists against each other and choosing a winner

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived