💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"DON'T FALL DOWN" fan screams at Gaga, she answers

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

FATCAT

It's not such a big deal, they are just having some fun. You can't expect Gaga fans to behave like T. Bennett fans. 

TB's fans are like 60+ :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

MikeGoneGaga

It's not such a big deal, they are just having some fun. You can't expect Gaga fans to behave like T. Bennett fans. 

Idk...the Radio City people were nice and attentive. I think it's totally possible to expect people to not shout during a performance.

Katie14

But it's not the kind of concert at which you scream during artist's performance, you know ?

It seems so desperate for attention, they know it's quiet there and that everybody will hear them clearly, so they yell like there's no tomorrow and INTERRUPT Gaga's performance, at some other concert she had to restart a song because of them, which is just unbelievable...

sorry, it's just not ok

I completely agree. Its very inappropriate disruptive behavior. As fun as it is to hear Gaga's cute and playful responses, Gaga really shouldn't be responding to fans who scream out to her. Doing that just encourages them to do it more.

alposnacks

I was at this concert and this was only one of dozens of instances of fans screaming inappropriately. This one worked out because it ended up being cute, but for the most part it was miserable. Fans would scream during her belts so you couldn't even hear them. Not fun.

Tropico

She has so much personality, I love it. :nick: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• 2 weeks later...

Just rewatched it on the video, I completely forgot that all these things were in the same 8 minutes of the concert, obviously 2/3 in, as the city hall bells rang 11 and the concert was from 10 to around 11:30 .  And I didn't hear much screaming or interruption outside this segment, except between songs or when they turned the lights onto the audience to encourage participation.  But then I was way back and close to a speaker, so maybe I just couldn't hear it.

Archived