Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fan trolls Gaga at C2C show!

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

OMFG THAT SECOND VIDEO :rip:

sometimes i dont want to be a little monster omfg, imagine all the non-LM in that crowd trying to listen

Remember that it's front row and it's an arena. Only Tony, Gaga and the people in the front rows heard it. I love how in this video you can see Tony enjoying it. https://youtu.be/S-AkXrj_vTY

I think Tony sees it as something to be proud of because all these teenagers went to a jazz concert and it was for a few hours as if jazz was just as popular as pop. Only during Lush Life did it get annoying.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs a tampon delivery person. When she snaps her fingers, a 20 something year old boy rushes up with a huge box full of tampons. 

Tampons are outdated already. She probably uses a diva cup :hunty: 

high heeled fem

She seemed quite annoyed after a while because of the loud fans singing along, taking pictures and throwing gifts on stage :rip: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEur1v76oc

right shouting out i love u etc is totally a given at the end or start of the song i get that she's the biggest popstar in the world...however these ppl seem are rude!!! talking non stop during her solo song? she does joke a bit with tony i get that but this is her solo!!

secondly what the ****? someone has a huge selfie stick :omg: and then the throwing of the toys and **** on stage during her solo song? not ON. wait till the end or at least just ****ing hand some roses like this guy did

god this fanbase is embarrassing :lmao: :awkney:

eifulien

The whole situation is exceptionaly embarassing for the fanbase and Gaga herself. She has always expresssed her devotion, passion and love for us, but on such tour this behaviour is inappropriate. Screaming, yelling at Gaga nonsense... :saladga: But when older people attack you and blame you for not having manners, you immediately get butthurt. :excuseu: 

Such concert was a good place for our generation to demonstrate some style, be classy. I'm annoyed by these fans watching the video, can't imagine what Gaga felt. She handled it quite well. But this behaviour is not doing her reputation any good imo. People judge by her performance and talent as much as they do by the people who attend the show. They could love Gaga for what she is doing, but wouldn't like to associate with these fans - interrupting the whole show and Gaga having to pause the song to keep it calm. :saladga:

manicholic

I don't understand why LG and TB allowed standing-room audience seating for a jazz concert

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Levine

This is so embarrassing. I remember when I used to like Gaga fans...

Gaga's stans can be the worst I know, but this time the guy seemed naive... no?

:lmao: i think the more classy casual fan people find them amusing.

you dont have to take it so seriously.

but that reaction :lmao:

They did, I was in the seated area and people were laughing at the fans, but when Gaga made the snarky comment they were literally screaming like the gays on here/ATRL and when she told them to shut up and put away their camera and just listen for once she got a huge applause from the entire arena :lmao: 

JusKeepBreathin

it's a joke hun :smh: 

A woman is in a bad mood. She must be on her period. jajaja...meh not so funny.

no-meghan.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Alfonso

:lmao: i think the more classy casual fan people find them amusing.

you dont have to take it so seriously.

but that reaction :lmao:

Video please :toofunny: 

edit: Wait it's right above, never mind LOL :dies: 

edit 2: Eeek LOL she didn't seem in the best mood :deadbanana: Kinda funny but in a semi-awkward way :rip: 

this :dies:

inb4 she made the fan cry :laughga:

omg :toofunny:

VenusBlackStar

Unfortunately concert etiquette is something lost with younger generations. A lot of them might not even have known they were being disrespectful to Gaga and also to the music.

shane_c

After she said "I dont know why you even come to the show" he should have said "you need the money!"

Archived