throwback

The messes of the TF/TFM era

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

LOL NO BOO try again, nothing in this world is perfect. If TF/TFM eras were 99% perfect and 1% mess don't hold out for that one percent. Change this thread to the messes of BTW and ARTPOP Era which are over 50%. Back during TF/M Gaga had the perfect team possibly the most well managed new artist at the time. Her team saw her potential and ran with it to the skies. I feel after TFM she tried to carry that over and it all collapsed during ARTPOP cause our brave Gaga sometimes see's it as Me Vs Them and I feel now she took the time to find a proper team cause after all one person can only do so much.

DirtyRichHooker

Take me back tbh. I was obsessed with Gaga and visited this forum religiously back then.

SlaeUrAnus

The meltdowns in TF/TFM era weren't that bad. Everything was practically perfect.

ARTPOP on the other hand...

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus

LOL NO BOO try again, nothing in this world is perfect. If TF/TFM eras were 99% perfect and 1% mess don't hold out for that one percent. Change this thread to the messes of BTW and ARTPOP Era which are over 50%. Back during TF/M Gaga had the perfect team possibly the most well managed new artist at the time. Her team saw her potential and ran with it to the skies. I feel after TFM she tried to carry that over and it all collapsed during ARTPOP cause our brave Gaga sometimes see's it as Me Vs Them and I feel now she took the time to find a proper team cause after all one person can only do so much.

This so much. 

In my messy era.

TimisaMonster

What messes? :laughga:

She had some media attention of her outfits and hermaphrodite rumors...thats about it

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Michael Woodson

Gaga will never be universally loved. She likes to piss people off and be controversial and she always has been!

I beg to differ... I think she is universally loved because her fans far outweigh her haters.  

Michael Woodson

The only mess during those eras was the silly hermaphrodite rumor, But the joke was on the people that believed it. 

Alien Tulip

What messes? :laughga:

She had some media attention of her outfits and hermaphrodite rumors...thats about it

I think people are just bored with Gaga's current eras so they try to find the flaws in her first two golden eras and convince others they were messy when in reality they weren't, they just want to convince people that her latest eras are better :neyde: I'm not gonna complain further since cheek to cheek has been great and gaga is happier and healthier than shes ever been since 2011 and I'm proud of her and excited for the next album.

Benji

Nothing will EVER compete with telling us to "not get excited :-)" when her own f*cking app was under an hour left of it's countdown.

That was the final straw with trusting her. I still love her to bits but anything promised or mentioned, I don't believe until we have it anymore :rip: 

Whispering

Let's talk about the BTW and ARTPOP mess tho

Like it isn't discussed to death everyday, several times a day? 

Archived