Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SMILE2NE1

Born This Way promo officially dead. Only tour dates now for the mandatory tour. Hopefully she releases something between legs.

Interludicrous

Born This Way promo officially dead. Only tour dates now for the mandatory tour. Hopefully she releases something between legs.

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Flippy

You should update the BTWB dates! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SMILE2NE1

European BTW Ball dates added! Bless you GGD for formatting them like my page so pasting it in was easier! teehee

Miley

no norway dates. i be cry'in

But she's coming to Sweden ;)

Just joking, you're welcome :runhug:

Vi elsker dig!

Scheisse ._.

But she's coming to Sweden ;)

Just joking, you're welcome :runhug:

Vi elsker dig!

haha ;)

i dont think i will be traveling out of the country to see the consert. maybe theres a chance she will come back to europe?

The reason I was sad is because this facebook page ''Lady gaga norge(norway)'' has been saying that gaga will for sure come to norway, and that it was confirmed by a very relieable insider. The people who run the page have been telling many things that they say is confirmed by insiders, which has turned out to be wrong ( like scheisse, hml are the next singles, and impact dates and music videos.) But i really thought they'd be right this time ( since the monster ball was here in 2010, which i attended :^_^: )

CherryLee

Chinese The Sun :toofloppy:

THE SUN

You can choose not to believe it,I'm going to the airport on that day anyway :nails:

Archived