💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I doubt she'll perform at the Grammies after doing the nominations show. But she has three awards to potentially pick up, so it's likely she'll be there.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little about "The Conversation"

Demi Moore's new talk show is all about empowerment after Ashton Kutcher split

Eight months and one divorce filing later, sources tell us “The Conversation†is set to debut on Lifetime in January and that Moore’s talent agency, CAA, has been distributing a promotional clip of the show to potential sponsors.

The source close to Moore explains that it’s “very important†to Moore that “The Conversation†“empowers†women  both ordinary and famous  and gives them the opportunity to talk about “everything and anything.â€

Another insider who saw the promo clip that CAA sent (and eventually will post at theconversation.tv) says that the anything-goes tone of the show was apparent, as was the star power of the team behind it.

Lady Gaga , Gwyneth Paltrow , Olivia Wilde and Jane Fonda were among the A-list people interviewed in the clip, says the source.

Among the questions they fielded were “What is your favorite s-x position?†and “What do you lie about?â€

According to the insider, the theme of the promo clip was: “We're talking about the universal language of women.â€

StrawberryBlond

Isn't Gaga supposed to be performing on the X Factor USA final?

We need to find out what else she's doing in Japan. We got so much stuff the last trip, I can't believe it will only be the one event.

Guest holy.fool

dont think im stupid but why is gaga in japan? for what reason except promotion? dint she already do her set of promotion there?

Guest holy.fool

yeah true but just curious to know. is she doing something special or just there for a vacation or something? there must be something happening :P when does she go back? and whats her next stop?

yeah true but just curious to know. is she doing something special or just there for a vacation or something? there must be something happening :P when does she go back? and whats her next stop?

She's doing a huge xmas special there on TV (and probably others things that will pop later)

JackMonster

Gaga duet with Elton John? Not really excited for this... :mellow:

Why? :o they killed it the last time they performed publicly together

Elton John was truly great once. He may have lost his way in the last few... decades, but if anyone can bring out his greatness again, I say it's Gaga.

Archived