đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are we calling LG6 by LG5

E24187

Featured Posts

Robotboy

this debate again :party:

here is me: i know everyone wants to know what i think.

i think its LG6 . call it #6 or LG6, its still her 6th album coming next.

tumblr_mrjl9s2Nzk1r2esgpo1_500.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

I've always called it LG5 ,who in their right minds would consider C2C as part of her discography. It was a side project and a collaborative album with Tony Bennett :blehga: 

Let's see what Gaga calls her next album ,only she can clear this matter :sis: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Tropico

c2c is probably the first jazz record u listened ot 

lets not

c2c is a cover album and its a s duet so i cant count it as her solo album 

LG5  

Pop stans just so desperate to believe that Ctc is a side project :toofunny: Deal wih it. This is a main gaga album with a full album era promo plan. The album required just as much - if not MORE effort - than all of her other albums. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

she made a whole f*cking era with tons of promo for The Fame perfume. She even changed her whole look for it.... And ofcourse she's gonna promote the living sh*t out of C2C. It's a perfect way to show the world her true talent and love for music.

Stop being so delusional...It's LG5 not LG6. C2C is not a main gaga album, just a side project. Period.

Lol you pop stans just refuse to believe your fave is also a jazz singer. Oh well. LG6 is coming for the pop charts. :party: 

Tropico

I consider CTC a B-side album and TFM as an album itself, cause the era was different, she made it feel like two separate bodies of work :yes: so it's LG5 for me :yes: 

Mess @ B side. :lmao: 

Let's see. She released actual singles for C2C, did televised performances (incl. @ the Grammy's) and interviews about it, made different editions of it incl. three different covers, recorded her first PBS Special, went on tour to promote it, shot music videos for it,...

Oh! And she won a Grammy for it! :udidnt:

LG6. Anyone who says otherwise is just resisting the most obvious and respectful option. It should count. Obviously.

bu-bu-but... it's a side project isn't it? :( What kinda side projects gets music videos, singles and TV performances? 

Pop stans just so desperate to believe that Ctc is a side project :toofunny: Deal wih it. This is a main gaga album with a full album era promo plan. The album required just as much - if not MORE effort - than all of her other albums. 

OFCOURSE she's gonna promote the album like crazy! You actually expect her to release the album and do nothing? C2C is super important for her career-wise. It is THE opportunity to show the world her Ture talent.
But all the insane promo is NOT a reason to call it a Main album. If she makes a whole era only for a Perfume, she would do it for anything. And these 'pop stans' you're talking about, are just Gaga fans who aren't delusional and stupid like you and the other 1% of the fanbase are who think C2C is a main gaga album.

Lol you pop stans just refuse to believe your fave is also a jazz singer. Oh well. LG5 is coming for the pop charts. :party: 

Mess...Did i say anything about gaga not being a jazz singer?

Wow...your delusional comments are so embarrasing tbh 

HausOfNena

Mess @ B side. :lmao: 

bu-bu-but... it's a side project isn't it? :( What kinda side projects gets music videos, singles and TV performances? 

Exactly, C2C aka TB+LG1 is a full album, NOT a side project.

The next Lady Gaga/solo album = LG5. :queenga:

ViviLittleM

If people count c2c then why not cherrytree sessions or the remix? That Way we would approach even LG10...

Lol no!!!!

Highway10

LG5 of course :awkney: 

even Ryan Seacrest called ARTPOP her 4th album

C2C is 50% Tony, it's a bit rude to ignore his contribution and call it LG5, I dont like this short hand thing but if it's anything it's TBLG1

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

mister max

can we stop this already:rip:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Yanko

pretentius ****s have been trying way to hard lately

everyone here is a popfan

and this drag is probably the most cringe-worthy thing i have even seen here

YOU are a pop fan yourself, do you feel superior calling people" pop fans" as if pop fans are below you? :toofunny: 

fix your obnoxious attitude please

C2C is not her solo work it's not her main project its her  project with tony 

L-G-5 for me 

Paper Gangsta

What difference does it make that it was collab album? TFM technically was an extension of The Fame no matter how hard people think of it as a separate piece (which I believe it is). 

It Just seemed like people were trying to dismiss C2C when, in a lot of ways, it outdid ARTPOP. 

The way things played out is that C2C was a major release with an accompanying tour, just like TFM, which ended up being her fifth major release. 

Calling the next album LG5 should probably come with an asterisk. 

in what way it outdid ARTPOP lol ? Smaller tour, irrelevant singles 1m less albums sold. How is that outdoing

Mariano

It's LG5 how hard is it to realize that C2C is NOT original/solo work and TFM got a ****ING GRAMMY for best pop album + a AOTY nod.....

Archived