💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi SHADES people that don't pay for music

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Wolf

I would take these artists who are "speaking out!" more seriously if they put their money where their mouth is. 

They're all about "supporting the smaller artists," but their support seems to end at rants online from what I see. 

They could take some of their millions to fund a smaller artist's album. 
They could promote smaller artists on their Twitters. 
They could have smaller acts that don't already have good publicity open for them in their shows. 

But instead they attack streaming services "in defense of the little guy."

MTE ON THE TAYLOR SITUATION

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

Shut up, Demo tumblr_inline_mk32w3sS9d1qz4rgp.gif

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Phoenix

I don't pay $5 for a fancy starbucks coffee or whatever. lol

💎

OBEY

People saying her song is flopping when almost nobody knows she even has a new song out :hunty: 

Wait till it gets promotion, when it gets higher on radio + the video comes out, THEN we'll see if it's a hit or not :gaycat: 

Whispering

Yet Demi listens to radio, has playlists on streaming sitea, and watches YouTube videos...when does it stop?

However, to illegally download without intent of purchase is impossible to control unless you charge for everything above... 

Everything above is paid for by advertisement on the site of on radio stations. Radio isn't free, companies and businesses pay for spots of commercial time. The consumer pays by having to listen to commercials between songs. Same way that  network TV works. The same is true with the free tier of Spotify- ads pay for the service and consumers pay by having to put up with the ads. 

aquaprincess

demi just needs to make better music or at least get a better promo team. taylor swift doesnt have this problem. why? because she puts out good material or has at least a great promo team that knows how to promote the hell out her album/songs so people are buying it like hot cakes.

JusKeepBreathin

Coffee farms, field workers and the jobs of all the people in coffee bars aren't taken into consideration here. She listed 5 people who work hard on one song. Meh...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Desperado

Coffee farms, field workers and the jobs of all the people in coffee bars aren't taken into consideration here. She listed 5 people who work hard on one song. Meh...

Yeah it shows tho that this millionaires (artists) are so out of touch with reality

Psychedelic

She is right... but I don't care, I downloaded 'Cool For The Summer' illegally 

leaving-work-early.gif

Archived